Chapter Eleven

Chapter 11

Please Vote (It's just one click away :P)

Comment (makes me superrr happy and motivated!)

And Fan!! (makes my day!)

So here we go.....

................................................................................................................................................................................

Treys Pov

'Treeeeeey!' 

I raised my head up groggily; yawning as I rubbed sleep out of my eyes. I felt like hell-literally. I hadn't gotten much sleep last night for some reason. Memories of the events came flooding back and I felt sick to the pit of my stomach.

'I already have a Mate'

I growled. I wish I had never met her. I didn't want to pin over someone that already had their over half somewhere. I shook my head roughly. I shouldn't be so disgruntled and hurt about what she had said, but as I replayed the venemous look in her eyes and her cold, harsh words I couldn't help but feel dismayed. She really didn't seem to care. Guess she didn't feel the same magnetic force that I did.

I rubbed my palm over my forhead, man that hurt like a b!tch. It was probably because of all that beer I drank last night. Talk about a hangover.

I rested my head back onto the pillow; closing my eyes and trying to ignore what seemed like someone hammering my head as pain soared through in waves.

I was just about to doze off when-'TREEEEY!'

I groaned; pulling the duvet on top of my head, trying to block out the shrill voice out of my ears. Just go away I thought feeling Irritated. 

The door flung open and my mum barged In. 

'Up you get, you start teaching again today' 

I mumbled a few words under the cover; my hand on my temple. Unfortunatly, my mum has sharp ears. 'What was that? Come on, get up! Deans already having his breakfeast'

'I don't feel well' I whined. Even in my depressed mood I knew how to get to my mum. I was a mommas boy and she fussed about everything. Apart from my banging headache I really didn't think I had the strengh to go to my job today. Not In this state.

'Your twenty two years old, now get up and get dressed' My mum scolded

'I'll just take another day off work, It's not like Barrymore will have anything to say about It' I smirked thinking of the power I had over the headteacher and the rest of the school body. Being Alpha sure had It's perks.

'Fine' 

I raised my head back up. Fine? That wasn't like my mum. Ahh well I wasn't going to complain. Going into school and teaching rowdy teenagers and have female teachers and students alike throwing themselves at you wasn't doing It for me today.

'I'll call Melinda and tell her your ill, I'm sure she'll be worried about her finaces well being'

My eyes shot open. Hell no! The last thing I needed right now was Melinda to add on to my crappy mood. Her fussing over me was definitly something I didn't need. She was nice and all, but damn that girls voice gave me a headache.

'I'm up' I said hastily, swinging my legs to the side and pushing the rumpled sheets aside. Yeah I had done alot of tossing and turning last night.

My mums mouth twitched. 'Good, I'll set up the break feast downstairs'

                                                  *******