Chapter Nine

Chapter 9

Please remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Dedicated To Traccie for being a loyal reader :)

..................................................................................................................................................

I already have a mate

Those five words kept ringing in my head; the memory replaying over and over again. I closed my eyes and leaned back on my chair as the events of yesterday played back once again.

*****

I paced aroud in my office. I was eager to see my mate in human form. My head shot upwards towards the clock; It had only been five minutes. It felt more like half an hour. She had to have finished changing by now. I had instructed my aunt Claire to give here some clothes to change into, but that was a while ago. Well It felt like It anyway.

Deciding she would\'ve finished by now I walked out of the office, towards the room in which she was in before when a strange yet vaguely familiar sensation rose through the pit of my stomach. Energy vibrated through me and an uplifting sensation overtook me.

The most intoxicating sweet, ambrosial, divine smell took over my senses. Without a hesitation I followed my senses; walking past where I was intending to go. It was as If I was In a trance; I wanted more of whatever this invigorating thing was that was pulling me forward. Correction. I needed It.

I got near to the staircase; where I could hear low murmuring. Probably from the open plan livingroom, but I wasn't concentrating on the noise. No, I was concentrating on the increase of the magnetic pull that i felt.

I was close.

My hands became sweaty and I wiped them on my jeans.

What....The.....Heck...Is.....Wrong......With.....Me???

I stopped dead In my tracks. My breath hitched in my throat. The most breathstaking beauty stood a few feet away. I was unaware of the sudden silence that buzzed in the air. All I could concentrate on was her. She was like an angel that had fallen down from heaven. I couldn't withdrawl my eyes away. It was as If time had stopped and It was only me and her. 

Her hypnotising emerald eyes stared into my own. She was wearing a blouse and jeans that covered her small frame. Her creamy skin was flawless; she literally glowed like a star. I looked down at her arm and frowned as  I saw Ed's hand gripping her. Why was HE touching her? MINE! my wolf growled. 

I stared pointedly at his hand and he let go as If she'd burnt him. He stepped forward towards me and whispered in my ear. I raised my eyebrows and smirked. She had tried to run away; guess like my little mate was a rebel. I let out a chuckle.

'Well, well, well It looks like we have a rebel in our hands' she blushed and a few people tinkered. She played with the hem of her blouse looking embaressed. 

I frowned. I didn't want her feeling uncomfortable. I motioned for her to follow me; we needed to talk somewhere in private. She followed me silently as I lead her to my office. I could feel my heart beating at the thought of her being so close behind me. I wanted to see her face again and breath that heavenly scent. 

I stopped abruptly and reeled around in my place facing her. My sudden movement startled her and she stood rooted in her place. I placed my hand on her arm feeling a sudden wave of warmth. Her ruby plump lips looked so delicate and invinting; she sucked her breath and I could literally feel her heart beat raising up. Our faces were a mere inchs apart. She was so beautiful. So beautiful. I leaned forward; her perfectly carved, plump, ruby lips looked so inviting; I had a strong urge to kiss them and see If they were as soft as they looked.