Chapter Thirteen

Chapter 13

Vote 

Comment 

Fan

This hasn't been edited!

.....................................................................................................................................................................

 Treys Pov

'Are you sure you don't need anything else?' She asked batting her eyelashes and pushing her chest forward as she leaned over her desk. 

'Positive' I replied to the receptionist with a forced polite smile. Damn women, just give me the papers already!

'Okay, but you know where to find me!' she winked at me suggestively, handing me the papers; taking much longer than necessary. 

I didn't even bother to thank her as I stalked off to my classroom. Yes, I was pissed off and It was all to do with my-non mate- Faith and her little stunt In my classroom. I gritted my teeth. It was my first day at school and there was no way In hell that my students were going to respect me or take me seriously If I had that type of behaviour tolerated. Way to make me look like an Idiot.

If It was anyone else then I would have them In the Principles office already, but she was different. I shook my head wearily, I have to stop thinking about her. She's NOT my mate. She said so herself, but I couldn't stop those weird, yet annoying tingles that kept erupting In my body. Hearing her diss and make fun of me, had taken all of my will power to keep my cool. For some reason, her harsh words, emotionless words, taunting me; seeing how far she could push me really got to me. More than they should. She was definitely not a regular student, thats for sure.

I sat down on my chair, resting my feet up on my desk and closed my eyes. I'd only taught two lessons and I already felt drained. The whole of the first lesson I had my fists clenched and trying to control myself. It was hard when the girl that made your pulse rate rise so rapidly would look at you with nothing short of hatred. What have I ever done to her?

I rubbed the back of my head. I mean I didn't offend her In any way. I know I got my men to catch her,but she would've run away otherwise! Possibilities to the answer of her peculiar behaviour circulated In my head.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. 

'Come In' I called; taking my feet off the desk and straightening my shirt. A brunette In a pencil skirt and crisp white blouse walked In. I raised my eyebrows; was I really going to get a telling off or something on my first day of work?

Instead of a stern expression, she smiled at me warmly. 'Hi, I'm Amanda, the PSHE teacher' she introduced herself. 

'Mr Cole' I smiled 'New teacher' I added In

She nodded laughing 'yes I've heard, the staff and I were actually talking about you, the bets are that you won't handle your first day' 

I grimaced; unable to not be slightly affronted. Can't handle? I was handling fine! Well sort of.

She giggled, 'Don't be offended, we do It to all the newbies, come on, I'll show you to the staff room where you'll meet all your new peers and have a cup of coffee'

'Thats sounds like heaven right now' I grinned, taking my jacket and following her out of the classroom.

She laughed again 'Bad morning?' 

'You don't know the worst of It' 

                                                        **********

'So this Is Mrs Hannigen, Mr Russel, Mr Phoenix, Ms Lotly, Mr Bareen, Miss Antony. Oh and this Is Ms Drewly-head of Maths' she pointed at a middle aged lady with a pot belly and a hippy skirt with open sandals. I shuddered when she winked at me. Definitely not attractiveve. 'This is Mr Harrow' she then pointed at a balding man; a sweat patch visible on his underarm as he lifted his arm and gave me a polite wave. 

'And this is Ms Marris' she introduced me to another lady in a smart suit, marking a hell of a load of test papers. I smiled at everyone and was greeted with 'Hellos' and 'Hi's'.

I sat down on a free chair next to a clustered table and a flustered looking teacher whose name I couldn't remember. Her hair was frizzled and her glasses were lopsided. 

'Long day?' I grinned

'You don't know the worst of It' 

Amanda looked back from the coffee table. 'Hey, so I never got your first name?' 

'Trey' 

'Trey' She repeated smiling 'Want a cup of coffee? Did I want Coffee? That was like heaven right now! I've never felt so stressed and tired after teaching a bunch of teens. And to think I thought this was going to be a piece of cake!

'That would be great right now' I sighed as she nodded and stirred milk Into a chipped mug and handed it over to me. i sighed In apprehension; Inhaling the warm, enticing smell of coffee. Two words: Life Saver. 

Just as my lips parted on the rip of the mug, my pocket vibrated making me jump a mile In the air and making a good amount of the coffee slop onto my trousers. 

'Shit!' I groaned; putting my mug aside and staring at my stained trousers that had half the content of my mug spilled onto It. 

I muttered a number of profanities under my breath as i searched frantically for something to clean up the mess. I looked up to see Amanda staring at me.

'Sorry, I didn't me-'  I began

'It's alright' She cut me off. 'Here, let me help you'

I nodded appreciatively. She went over to the sink and grabbed a cloth and began dabbing at my trousers.

'There i think It's gone' She said looking up after a minute.

'Thanks' I said In relief. I would have probably made the mess look worse! She giggled looking at me; her hands clamped on her mouth.

'What?' I asked. Was there more coffee spills on me?

'The Coffee is gone, but your trousers are wet. It looks like you've wet yourselves'

Shit, It it! I groaned; making her laugh even more and causing a few teachers to look at us curiously. 

My phone vibrated again. Oh yeah, I forgot to check that. I flipped My phone open and stared at the message reproachfully , only having to skim over It once. 

'Good Luck on your first day booo! I Love you sooo much, can't wait to see you soon, call me when you get this'  After the message there were ten hearts and smiley faces. 

The second message wasn't any better.

'Babyyyy i miss you!!! call me as soon as you get this! <3333'

I didn't even have to check the name to know who It was.

Melinda.