Chapter Four

Heyy everyone! Sorry for the long wait, I had alot of exams. I've decided to change the name of my story to 'Screwed Up Love Ties' so I'm going to have a new cover as well. Anyway I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!

Oh and I've dedictaed this chapter to GUMBiiE because she made me my amazing new cover for Screwed Up Love Ties.

Please do

Vote

Comment

Fan

It would mean alot!!

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

I trailed after Dean and Kate for the rest of the morning, much to my relief I had most of my lessons with them. I had to go through the same routine at the start of every lesson and introduce myself. I could tell straight away which teachers to be on their best side. It was as if they had the words 'Do Not Mess With Me' tattooed on their foreheads.

'Alright Faith, take your seat' Mrs Andrews said waving her hand dismissively. I nodded and took a seat at where she pointed at. She began the lesson. Algebra, great, I scrunched my eyes as I looked at the difficult equations on the board. It all looked like a bunch of numbers and letters to me making absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I sighed, leaning my chair back. I could already my mind drifting away, I could practically feel the cold breeze hitting my fur, the adrenaline tingling in my body as my whole body vibrated with excitement. I could almost hear the leaves and twigs crunching underneath my paws and the smell of the wet leaves of the forest clogged my nostrils as I sprinted through the forest leaving all my worries and fear cast aside.

A distant noise of a door opening got me back to my senses and I was pulled out of my daydream. I looked at the source of interruption and my jaw nearly dropped open. It was the guy outside my locker, Will!

I let my chair fall back onto its all fours and straightened by back. 'Sorry I'm late Ms, Coach needed to talk to me' he said smoothly, handing her a note. He looked sexy as hell, standing there with one leg crossed over the other. He looked confident and it was quite obvious that he could practically get away with anything. Mrs Andrews nodded without saying a word. He looked around the room and his eyes landed on me. He grinned, giving me a wink as he discreetly brushed his arm onto mine as he walked to his seat. I looked down at my paper, pretending to be busy working out the answers just to pretend to be doing something. I've seen his type before, sure he's mega hot, but when you've been to the amount of different schools like I have, you learn their ways and one thing that got loud and clear from Will is TROUBLE. It's obvious he's a player just by the way he carries himself around. I watched as he high fived a few guys on the way to his seat and the way the girls eyes immediately lit up as they tried to get his attention.

Just then someone else came through the door. It was a tall boy with ginger hair and sheepish expression. 'Why are you late?!' barked Mrs Andrews, her nostrils flaring. Whoa Note to self: Never be late to maths!