Chapter Fourteen

Heyy everyone! 

Chapter 14 is finally up!

Please remember to

Vote

Comment

Fan

........................................................................................................................................................................

'Faith....faith.......faith??'

'Earth to Faith!' Leah swatted her hand In my face causing me to blink. 

'Huh?' I asked blankly, had she been talking to me?

Danna gave me a odd look. 'We've been calling your name for the last minute, you okay?

'Yes, I'm fine' I replied, nodding my head trying to look convincing. The both stared at me, no doubt they were going to press on further when we were interrupted (thankfully!).

It was sweet and everything but i couldn't exactly say 'I found out my mate is the Alpha, but i saw him kissing another girl and now I've told him that I already have a mate and have to resist the urge to throw something at him every time I see him'

See? Far too long and It was quite embaressing letting people know that my mate would rather swap spit with some other chick than be with me. 

 I stayed silent for a second; wondering what to say and as If by miracle a flash of lightning and a crackling sound filled the air as I was whisked away from the intense stares of my two friends. Okay I lied. There was no lightning or any crackling noises, but there was a diversion. 

Thank God I thought as Cole raced to us with a wide smile on his face. He held onto my arm making me nearly buckle as he came to a stop. 

'There's ma girl!' He grinned; putting me in a light headlock and shuffling my hair. 

'Hey, Hey, Hey! watch the hair' I huffed in fake annoyance, slapping him against the chest. 

He laughed; messing up my hair again which earned him a glare from me.

'Someone was a baaad girl in English so I heard' 

Danna and Leah gave him a 'what the hell are you on about looks' but I grimaced. I didn't expect people to talk about it! 

'What are you on about you bafoon?' Leah asked; opening her locker and stuffing geometry books in. 

Cole was about to open his mouth when Dean came over with an amused smirk on his face.

'I'm a human being, what are you?' He mimicked. 

I felt a tinge in my cheeks; no doubt they had gone red. 

'How do you know about that?' I asked making him laugh

'I'm in your class genius, maybe you would've realised If you hadn't been concentrating on just pissing Trey off'

'Woah, hold up here' Leah looked away from her locker 'Pissing who off??'

Dean laughed. 'Yeah my cousin wasn't looking too happy over there' 

Cousin? Cousin? Cousin? They're cousins? Seriously why do I feel like i'm missing everything. 

Danna narrowed her eyes. 'You really shouldn't get him annoyed Faith, he is Alpha after all. You should be careful to what you say to him'

'Who cares' Dean protested

'Yeah from what I heard, It was funny' Cole added In. 

'But he did let her off and allow her to go Into his packs land, Isn't it dangerous to get on the wrong side of him especially since he's a teacher as well?'  She questioned

Dean and Cole shook their heads.

'Leah what do you think?' Danna turned to the unusually quiet Leah. She looked torn. I knew for a fact that she was always up for a good laugh and was VERY mischievous, but for once she didn't look so sure.

'Well, umm It does seem quiet funny' She looked at me and then at Danna, but perhaps it's a litlle risky, I'd say not to get on his wrong side'

'I just done It for a laugh' I lied, 'I won't get on his bad side'. Another lie. This was purely for Dannassake. Bless her soul, she didn't want me to get in trouble.

She nodded at me looking satisfied 'Okay well I need to go ask Mr Florene some questions about my geography assiment, see you guys later' 

She went off in the other direction to the Humanities section. 

'We're off to get some lunch and find Aiden, you guys coming?' Cole asked

'Yeah I'm coming, I need to talk to my lab partner about something first and I'll meet you there' Leah replied

'I'm going to go to the bathroom and I'll catch you there as well' I responded before walking past the lockers and around the corner to the girls restrooms.

I splashed cold water on my face; luckily no one was In the bathroom so I was by myself. Aahhhwho would have thought back chatting to a teacher would require so much energy. After drying my face and checking my make up I went outside.

As I was about to walk towards the canteen I eard a males voice......my eyes widened as I realised It was Trey. They were ahead of me so I slowed down and prayed him and the brunette In the pencil skirt didn't turn around. 

I gritted my teeth as I heard him laughing at something that she said. She put her had over his arm while clutching her side. Ha Ha Ha, she must be so funny I thought bitterly. 

'Your so funny' She managed to splutter. 'We should have lunch again tomorrow' 

'I'm up for it' He said In a light voice and with that, they rounded a corner and were out of site.

'We should do this again tomorrow' 

My stomach clenched In jelousy. Who was this lady and why were they so 'cosy' with each other. I mean seriosuly, it's bad enough he kissed blondie In the pack house and now he's flirting with staff In the school. Does this guy ever take a break?

Tomorrow will be something alright. I would make sure of that, but I wouldn't be able to do It alone. No, I needed an expert. 

I raced down the hallway; not caring about making noise anymore. As I got to the lockers again I saw a red headed girl with a short girl with mousey hair. 

'Leah!' I called. She turned around; the girl next to her leaving. So i guess they were done talking about whatever their lab thing is'

'Hey, you going to lunch now?' She asked

I shook my head roughly. 

'Not now' I paused and wondered how to phrase my next sentence. I settled for something simple.

'I need your help with something'