Chapter 2

Shout out to @KpopKupcake for this amazing photo edit that she sent me (in the media). I wanted to use it as the cover but I can't fit it ㅠㅠ So this chapter is dedicated to you.

Jungkook's POV

"Honey, we're here." My mom whispered as she shook me awake. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around.

"What time is it?" I groaned as I stretched my arms.

"Five, now hurry and unload before it gets dark."

My family hired people ahead of time to unload, bring in, and set up the rest of our stuff. The house is ready to move in. The only things we needed to pack was our basics like clothes, toothbrushes, whatever.

I grabbed my two suitcases from the trunk and dragged them into the house. My mom told me we have a two bedroom, three bathroom house. No kidding, this place is pretty big. One bathroom was downstairs, one was in the master bedroom, and the other was in another bedroom. Also there's a huge kitchen, dining room, and living room. My dad was standing by the stairs waiting for me.

"Jungkook, follow me." He clapped and walked upstairs.

I trailed behind as he led me down the hall. "Your bedroom is here along with your own bathroom and shower. Our room is down the other end of the hallway. If you need anything, let us know okay?"

I nodded and tossed my suitcases to the side. I grabbed a few clothes to sleep in and soap I brought to shower.

After showering, I roamed around my bedroom. I heard a car pull up and I looked out my window to see a boy, who seemed older than me, exit the vehicle. He locked the car and went into the house.

"Jungkook." I jumped in surprise.

"Mom! Don't scare me like that!" I scolded.

"Sorry. What are you looking at?" She poked her head around my shoulder.

"Nothing." I mumbled and sat on my bed.

"Well I just met one of our neighbors and she told me she has a son who is attending the school you're going to. Tomorrow they will come by and we can meet them properly." My mom smiled.

"Omma, I'm not good at meeting new people." I frowned.

"Don't worry Jungkook. I'm sure tomorrow will be fine." She kissed my forehead. "I brought you some Pizza. When you're finished, get more rest."

I gave her a reassuring smile as she exited my room. After eating, I threw away the trash and went to bed.

I hope he's nice...
-----------------------------------------------------

Jin's POV

I groaned as I was awoken by my angry mom. "Jin! Wake up! We are to meet the neighbors in 10 minutes!"

"Okay! I'm up!" I yelled in annoyance.

"Good." She gleamed. "See you down stairs."

She shut my door and I rolled over to check my phone. 17 new messages. What the hell? Don't they know I'm off duty today?

From: Namjoonie
Morning beautiful. Hope to see you today?

I blushed as I replied a good morning baby.

From: Jiminiture
Hyung! Tae and Baek are running late so we're going to wait in the park and turn up!

The next messages were from Hoseok.

From: Horse boy
Hyung! Just checking in. Jimin and I are the first ones here so we snuck in through our secret spot.