Chapter 15

"You two know each other?" Jungkook questioned, shifting in his sit from the uncomfortable atmosphere.

"Please tell me this asshole isn't your boyfriend, Kookie." Chanyeol growled, eyes locked on the oranged hair male across the table.

"Asshole? That's a lot of trash talking for someone who punched Hoseok in the stomach." Taehyung retaliated.

"You did what?" Jungkook gasped.

"I wouldn't have to if you guys just left me alone." Chanyeol argued. "If I remembered correctly, you're the school's play boy. Are you going to do that to my Kookie too?"

"Your Kookie? If you haven't noticed, he's dating me."

"Can you guys just please tell me what's going on?" Jungkook shouted, halting the argument.

Chanyeol sighed, grabbing the younger's hand. "We're leaving. Now."

"No! I'm not going anywhere until someone explains!" The younger male yanked his wrist away from Chanyeol, who had already led him out of the booth.

Taehyung stood beside Jungkook with a deathly glare directing towards Chanyeol. The older male scoffed in annoyance. "You want to know what happened? Your boyfriend here is and will always be a bully, asshole, jerk, whatever you want to call him. He's never going to change."

"That's not true hyung!" Jungkook defended. "I'm not sure what happened, but he changed!"

"I'll have to see for myself. I'm moving here."

"You're what?" The two replied in unison.

Chanyeol smirked. "I talked to my aunty. She agreed that I could live with her and helped me transfer schools. We'll be seeing each other a lot now."

Jungkook gave a small smile as he hugged his friend. "I'm happy for you. Why haven't you told me?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise," the older shrugged. "I guess we have a lot of explaining to do. Are you busy tomorrow? It's Christmas."

"Sorry hyung, but I'm spending Christmas with Taehyung." The younger frowned. Taehyung chuckled, swinging an arm around the other's shoulder.

"You heard him. He's spending it with me. His boyfriend."

"Quit it, will you?" Jungkook hushed, a tint of pink blush appearing on his cheeks. Chanyeol grunted, noticing the affection.

"Well it's winter break. I'm sure we have a lot of time to catch up."

"That reminds me," Jungkook furrowed his brows. "How did you know I was here again?"

Chanyeol smiled mockingly at Taehyung, tilting his head to the side in a teasing manner. "You should ask your friends. It seems they've forgotten who I am."

Taehyung stood unwary, but he questioned inwardly what the older meant by those words. As Chanyeol turned on his heels towards the door, he stopped, giving the two a parting wave.

"I'll see you later." He bid goodbye. "And V, you might want to have a chat with Hoseok. It seems like you two also have a lot to discuss."

And with that, he exited the pizza parlor. Jungkook frowned, looking over at his boyfriend. "He didn't even eat."

"You're worrying about that right now?" Taehyung couldn't help but laugh. Jungkook smiled sheepishly, dragging his boyfriend back to the booth.

"Can you blame me? I'm hungry! And he pulled me all the way here because he wanted to eat and now he's just leaving."