Chapter 10

"Hyung, seriously? Just pick an outfit."

"You can't just pick an outfit when you're going on a date, Jungkook." Jin exclaimed. "You have to wear something that says I look nice, but not too nice. I want to look casual, but not too casual. I want get his attention, but not draw too much attention, you know?"

"Oh, like I'm picky, but not too picky."

"Exactly," Jin nodded, but paused when he realized what the younger said. "Hey!"

"Hyung, why don't you just wear that outfit right there?" Jungkook pointed out a plain black shirt with ripped jeans.

"Are you kidding me? Namjoon saw me in that already." The elder pushed it aside. "God, I have nothing to wear."

"You literally have thirty shirts right in front of you."

Jin grinned, turning to Jungkook excitedly. "I have an idea. Lets go shopping!"

"What? No!"

"Why not? We have five hours! That gives me time to buy a new outfit and give you a makeover."

"Makeover?"

"Of course! We have to get rid of that innocent look of yours if you want to catch Taehyung's attention." Jin grabbed his wallet and keys. "C'mon!"

"Fine, but I'm going because you're making me, not because I want to." Jungkook stood up as he followed his hyung out the door.

"Sure." Jin rolled his eyes.

"Hyung, it's been an hour." Jungkook complained, dragging his feet across the store.

"So? I don't see the problem." Jin muttered as he handed the younger another item.

"The problem is that we've spent the whole hour shopping for Mario's! Do you really like it that much?"

"Hey! I don't tell you how to live your life! All you have in your closet are white tees. Do you really like it that much?" Jin retorted.

"I don't have just white t-shirts!" Jungkook argued. "I have other colors too!"

"Really? Like what?"

"Like red, yellow, green, purple..."

"Congratulations! You complete the cast of the Teletubbies." Jin teased as he tossed another Mario towards the younger male.

"I hate you."

"But you love Taehyung."

"Stop that! Will you?" Jungkook growled.

"Jungkook loves Taehyung!"

"Hyung!"

Jin snickered at how embarrassed the younger acted just by hearing the name Taehyung. He didn't know why he wanted the two together; it just seemed to be something he unexpectedly took an interest towards. "Lets go Jungkook. I'll pay for this and then we can get our hair done."

"Our hair?"

The elder nodded in response as he placed the Mario's onto the counter. "We need to get rid of the raven hair of yours. I mean, seriously? Why did you choose that color? It could have at least been pink."