Chapter 13

After breakfast, Taehyung questioned the younger if he really wasn't feeling well. Jungkook, not wanting the elder to know the reason behind his excuse, answered that he's feeling a little better.

"I need to get dressed. You can hang in my room while I get ready." Taehyung hummed in response and followed his boyfriend up the stairs.

"So, this it. It's not much." Jungkook spoke as he opened his bedroom door. The room was still filled with boxes since they've just moved in a couple of weeks ago, but Taehyung didn't mind.

"You like iron man?" Taehyung questioned as he played with the small figure on the table.

"Yeah, I guess."

The orange haired male took a seat on the bed, staring out the window until he noticed something. "Is that Jin's room?"

"Yeah, he practically bothers me every day." The younger called out from his bathroom, as he got dressed for school. "There's a giant notebook next to you with blank pieces of paper and a marker. That's how he and I talk sometimes."

"What is this? A Taylor Swift music video?" Taehyung teased.

"You're irritating." Jungkook muttered. The older grabbed the materials and watched as the eldest came into view.

He waved frantically until finally catching Jin's attention. Jin's eyes widened, grabbing his notebook as well. Taehyung was the first to write.

Morning hyung! -V

Yah! What are you doing there?

Wae? I can't visit my boyfriend? -V

Jin nearly slammed his face against the window, questioning if he had read the words correctly. Pointing to the message, Taehyung nodded while making kissy faces.

You're together????

Yes hyung... -V

Don't tell me you spent the night there.

Taehyung, being Taehyung, decided it was the perfect time to prank the older. He wrote a couple of words before flashing it across the way, laughing loudly when he saw Jin collapse.

"Okay, I'm ready-What are you doing?" Jungkook questioned, making his way over to Taehyung.

"Just talking to Jin hyung." The other replied innocently. Jungkook looked across the window but furrowed his brows.

"I don't see him."

"He fainted."

"What? Why?"

Taehyung grinned while revealing the message.

We did the dirty.

"You alien!" Jungkook scolded, taking the notebook away from him. When Jin finally returned to his senses, the younger apologized and stated it was a lie. Jin shook his head in anger before walking away. "You're an alien."

"Yeah, whatever. Lets go babe!" Taehyung chirped, pulling the blushing Jungkook, by his wrist, with him down the stairs. "We'll be late for school."

"Since when did you want to be at school on time?" Jungkook questioned.

"The day I want to confess to everyone that you are mine."

--

"Yah! Why aren't you getting out of the car?" Taehyung asked once they arrived at school. H noticed that the younger sat absentmindedly in the passenger seat.