Chapter 19

The car horn sounded and Jungkook dashed out of the house with a wide smile, entering the vehicle.

Before he could situate himself, Taehyung began showering his face with small kisses as he snuggled closer to the younger.

"Hyuuung!" The younger whined. "Not in front of my house. My parents might see."

"But you're just so adorable Kookie." Taehyung replied as he pecked his boyfriend's cheek.

"Yah!" Jungkook pouted.

"Alright alright. Just one more kiss than we'll go."

"Fine."

Taehyung gleamed as he cupped the younger's cheeks in his hands before capturing the soft, plump lips. Jungkook replied to the kiss, allowing the older to control it as their lips moved against one another.

They pulled apart to catch their breaths and Jungkook covered himself in embarrassment. "Stop looking at me. Let's go!"

"Okay okay." Taehyung laughed as he started the vehicle.

"Where are we going anyways?" Jungkook asked as he fastened his seat belt.

"Wolmi amusement park!"

--

Within an hour, Taehyung reached the venue, finding Jungkook snoring in the passenger seat beside him.

"You really do sleep a lot." He chuckled, stretching over the seat to kiss his boyfriend awake.

Jungkook giggled softly as he felt Taehyung leaving butterfly kisses along his neck. He fluttered his eyes open while nudging the older away. "That tickles."

"Don't deny that you like it."

"Why are you so clingy today?" Jungkook frowned. "You're not cheating on me, are you?"

"No baby! There's no one better than you." Taehyung pecked the younger's nose. "I just love you so damn much. And everyday I'm going to give you love and kisses to remind you how special you are to me."

"I love you too," the younger responded. He blushed deeply and quickly unbuckled himself, exiting the vehicle as he jumped around in excitement at the amusement park.

"C'mon hyung! Let's go ride the Viking!"

Taehyung chuckled as he locked his car and intertwined his hand in the younger's, leading him inside the park.

The couple rode several rides, played several carnival games, and Jungkook even won the older male a bunny. "Here, it looks like me. So while I'm away, you can cuddle with bunny me instead."

Taehyung laughed loudly, taking the bunny with one hand and using his other to wrap around the younger's waist and pull him closer.

"I like this bunny a lot better." He cooed, snuggling his nose in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

His boyfriend giggled before pushing him away. "Hyung, people are giving us weird stares."

"They're just jealous because I have the best prize in this whole amusement park."

"What? The bunny?"

"No shark bait. You!"

"Hey! I told you to never call me that." Jungkook glared as he punched the elder's arm.

"C'mon babe. Let's get you a prize."

Taehyung ended up playing a carnival game himself, winning his boyfriend a dolphin.

"Aw, my cute little dolphin trainer won me a cute little dolphin," Jungkook cackled as he snuggled against it. "I love it. It's adorable."

"Hey! Why are you cuddling with that when the real thing is in front of you?" Taehyung frowned as he opened his arms for a hug.

Jungkook simple rolled his eyes as he continued to cuddle with the dolphin pillow.

"Alright fine. Let's get some food, ne?"

Jungkook immediately agreed and held his boyfriend's hand as they walked to the food stand.

The younger stood beside Taehyung as the older ordered their drinks and two pizza slices.

"That'll be 6,000won" the girl behind the counter spoke. "But since you're handsome, you can have it for 3,000."

"Thanks." Taehyung answered casually, handing her the money without thinking much about the compliment.

Jungkook, on the other hand, didn't like the girl calling his boyfriend handsome.

"So," she continued to speak while handing Taehyung the drinks. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Boyfriend, actually." Jungkook cut in, wrapping his arms around the olders waist as if to claim his property.

"Oh." Was all the girl could say as she watched Taehyung peck the younger's forehead.

"Baby, take the drinks and get the bench over there. I'll meet you after I get the food."

Jungkook pouted in protest, not wanting to leave his boyfriend with that girl, but he obliged when Taehyung practically nudged him away.

The girl smirked as he watched the younger walk away, giving Taehyung a flirtatious smile. "Here's your pizza handsome."

"Thanks," the older replied as he grabbed the pizza.

"Now that your boyfriend is away, can I get your number? It can be our little secret." She licked her lips seductively.

"You know, I wasn't going to say this around my boyfriend," Taehyung smirked. "But since he's over there I guess I can."

"Oh?" The girl grinned. "And what would that be?"

"I don't date slut ass bitches like you. Sorry." Taehyung chuckled as he walked away, leaving the girl behind in shock.

He returned to Jungkook, kissing him before taking a seat. "God damn you're beautiful." He smiled, earning a grin from Jungkook.

"No one but me right?" The younger smiled.

"No one but you."

--

finally free from that writers block. here's a fluff as an apology.

im back!