Chapter 17

Taehyung giggled as he blindfolded Jungkook with a cloth and sat him in the passenger seat. The younger male frowned, "Why do I have to wear this?"

"It's a surprise!" He sang, situating himself in the drivers seat.

It was about an hour drive once Taehyung had reached his destination. He smiled widely, glancing to his side.

Jungkook had fallen asleep and his head was tilted forward, mouth slightly ajar. Taehyung chuckled as he unbuckled himself and exited his vehicle.

He than ran over to the passenger side, opening the door and pecking the younger's cheek. "Good morning sunshine," he cooed.

Jungkook giggled as he raised his hand to remove the blindfold but Taehyung stopped him. "No, not yet!"

"Why? Where are we?" The younger male pouted. "I don't like surprises."

"Just follow me."

Taehyung helped guide Jungkook out of the vehicle, grabbing something from the back seat, the taking Jungkook's hand in his, as they walked down a pathway.

He laughed loudly when he watched how funny Jungkook seemed to walk without vision. "Don't you trust me? Walk properly."

"Yah! You try walking around with your eyes blindfolded!" The younger retorted. "Are we there yet?"

"Almost." Taehyung reassured.

Jungkook gripped tightly around the older's arm as he linked them, allowing him to walk easily. As they walked further, he suddenly heard trickling of water and the soft breeze rustling the leaves.

"Are you taking me into a forest or something? Are you going to kill me?" He joked.

"Just a couple more steps," Taehyung instructed.

He helped Jungkook step up onto a platform before standing him on the side. Jungkook listened as there were sounds of things being placed. He heard footsteps approach him.

"Okay, take it off."

The younger reached behind to untie it, but struggled. "Why did you tie this too tight? It's in a knot!"

"Aish! Way to kill the mood," Taehyung chuckled as he helped to untie the blindfold. "Shoot, hold on."

"Tae!"

"I got it, I got it. Don't worry," the older chuckled.

After much struggle, he finally got the knot undone and removed it from Jungkook's eyes. "Hello."

"It's me," Jungkook sang as he giggled.

Jungkook then looked over his hyung's shoulder and gasped at the sight. They were beside a pond in a small traditional pavilion. In the center of the pavilion was a picnic blanket, set up with Korean dishes with a large container on the side, which he guessed that Taehyung had carried with the food inside.

"You did all of this?"

"Do you like it?" Taehyung asked. "My brother sort of helped me cook these last night."

"I love it." Jungkook replied, pecking the older's lips. "Thank you."

--

The couple ate their meal while rambling on about everything and anything. There was never a moment where they didn't have something to talk about.

"So how did you find this place?"

"Oh," Taehyung shrugged. "My mom use to bring me here. Now, it's sort of like my getaway. You know, like a place of escape."