Chapter Twenty-Four

I groan like a hungry man against her mouth

God, she's so soft and pliant and delicious.

Her lips move shyly at first, hesitant of my response, as though I haven't made it more than clear that I'm dying to taste her. Everywhere.

I hope she lets me taste all of her. My mouth salivates at the thought of lapping my tongue across her skin, over her cherry nipples, and her tiny, soaking-wet pussy. I bet she smells and tastes sweet.

Just this small kiss is making me addicted to her already. More than I am.

Her shy mouth parts open in a gasp and her tongue flickers out, tracing over my lower lip.

I can't control myself anymore. I was trying to be patient, letting her make the first move and not frighten her at first, but I couldn't resist it anymore. Not when I have her all so close, within arms' reach.

My hands bunch on her lower back, gripping her robe hard and pushing her small body against me. Her small breasts press against my chest, and my skin is burning. I want to get rid of her robe, I want to rip off my shirt so I can feel her skin against mine.

My tongue plunders into her mouth, lacing our tongues together. She moans loudly against my mouth, causing ripples of vibration down my throat and to my chest.

Fuck.

She's so fucking sexy.

I'm grateful when she starts responding as desperately as I feel, twirling her tongue around, trying to taste me as well. Her tongue moves in soft yet confident strokes that cause all the blood in my system to move down to my painful erection.

Each time her slippery tongue strokes mine, a pulse shoots down to my abs, tightening the muscles and my cock into a tie knot.

My hands trail down to her ass, and I cup each globe, loving how perfectly she fits in my hands.

She was made for me, of that I'm sure. There's no way there is someone out there who can fit as perfectly in my hand as her. No one out there who feels as good and tastes as addicting as Cassandra.

The little moans that she whimpers make my heart accelerate with need and desire. I want to fuse our hearts together as I make love to her over and over again.

I haven't been inside her and don't want to leave her softness and warmth.

Running my hands even lower to the back of her thighs, I urge her to jump and wrap her legs around me. She doesn't stop kissing me while obliging, instead, she plasters herself to my body, wrapping her arms behind my neck and kissing me harder.

I groan when our cores connect. I can't wait to get rid of my pants and undress her from the seductive robe. The flimsy material gives an idea of the sensual curves underneath.