Writer's Note

Namaste, Sasriakal, Assalamualaikum and Hello everyone

Hope you guys are good and enjoying your life( IKIK bahut sara trauma h... i can undertsand T-T)  Hoping for good health(mental especially) to everyone 

OK! so guyzz I am a new writer..Like i have been writing poems for 2 years but they are limited to my diary only and at most to my partner... I don't know anything about writing so if I make mistakes please maaf krdenaaa😭 and please tell them so I can improve them...

Also I have been inspired by @authorreya...No wonders she is fabulous and her work is ahhh... the bestttttt!!!! ...the idea of writing song after each chapter has been taken from her... I  just love it... Some of the scenes maybe taken from The Twisted series so if you see some similarities comment section m gaaliyan na likhna😭😭 There are many other authors too who have inspired me to write and have given me ideas but the main credit goes to my always motivating and helping partner... Thankyou so much for helping me in this novel and my life too.... I love you....

I am a student so if I don't post on time please understand.. DW will keep you guys updated and everyone please read my story... I hope you all like it... It's just that I got this idea and one night I was like let's write this... I have read a few books on Wattpad and am writing this after that... I need your support guys...

Read, study and be happy (study wala part tumhari mrzii...khair krlena who bhi... ik bekar h lekin kya kr skte zindgi usi see chlni T-T)

Will post the first chapter soon🌸❤️‍🩹

Till then

ADIOSSS!!!🫶🫶♥️♥️