13. Midnight Heat

I knew today would be special with him

I knew today would be special with him. He's everything that makes my day special, and now this pendant has captured my heart.

As I glance back at the moon outside the car on our way back to the hotel, I wonder how he's doing up there. Is he happy being alone without all of us?

Tears well up in my eyes as Rehan pulls me into his arms. "Are you okay, baby girl?"

"Yes, yes, I'm fine... just got something in my eye," I reply, trying to brush off my emotions.

" Bol liya jhoot... Mene bhi Bollywood films dekhi h"

" Arrey sachi jaanu..." Before he could say anything, I pressed my lips on his.

We soon reached the hotel, and as we entered our room, I was taken aback by the sight. It was decorated as if we were on our honeymoon.

" Rehan? Inhe lgta h ham honeymoon pe aaye h" I said with a little laughter.

" Chaho toh bana skte h.. Harz kya h" he said with a smirk.

With that he moved close to me and started removing my jackets.

" Damn tara! Tumne toh duniya bhar ki jackets pehni hui" he said laughing on the layers I had on.

" Han han udalo mazak. Meri galti meko itti thand lgti. I still can't understand how you're surviving this much cold with only two layers," I replied, teasingly.

"Because I'm hot, baby. Want to check?" he said with a smirk.

"Acha, Acha ," I said, pretending to ignore his playful mood.

I went to the bathroom to take a hot shower as I was too tired of the travelling and everything.

As I removed my top I see him in front of me.

" Rehan aap yaha kya kr rhe ho ek dam se?" I said while trying to cover myself with the top.

" chupa toh ese rhi ho jese mene kuch dekha hi na ho." He said coming forward to me.

" lekin jaan"

He silenced me with his beautiful kiss, pressing me against the wall. His lips met mine, and we kissed passionately for a full ten minutes until my lips felt exhausted.

"Already tired, baby girl?" he said with a smirk, teasingly opening my bun.

In no time, he removed both his clothes and mine, then led me to the shower.

The sensation of the hot water dripping on both of our bodies heightened our connection, bringing us closer than ever before.

We were intimately intertwined, our bodies pressed against each other in the steam-filled shower.

He began to kiss me again, and this time, it was different.

It was fiery, intense, and filled with passion.