Preface

I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!!                                                             -------

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!!
------- .˚₊✧₊˚. --------
**A standalone novel of dark romance, guaranteeing a HEA without betrayal**
.
~
I love her, so deeply that my soul aches for hers

Eighteen years I've waited for her to feel as I do,

But will she accept me?

Will she choose me?

For who I am

For whom has she become?

My beloved, My Tara...
~
Alara Malhotra, a gentle soul with a heart of gold, led a tranquil life in the United States, studying at Stanford University alongside her mother. Upon her graduation, she made the fateful decision to return to her hometown of Udaipur. Little did she know that her homecoming would entangle her in falling in love with an arrogant, ruthless royal man who had harbored an enduring love for her since immemorial.

Rehan Singh Rajput, The King of Udaipur and CEO of RAJPUT CO, a man of rough and ruthless demeanor, navigating a life fraught with enemies and shadows. Unbeknownst to him, the woman he has cherished since childhood, his only and forever, harbors disdain in her. His deepest longing is to win her love, to be embraced by the warmth of her affection once more.

Would he be able to win her back by showing his true self and proving his love? Though she's been told things about him, her heart knows the truth. She fell for him once and may again if she could see past the rumors. Will she love him again? That's a journey only their hearts can tell.
If you want to dive deeper, just step into the story.

✷☆✿☆✷

TROPES

Grumpy x Sunshine

Calm x dramatic

Forbidden love

Family Drama

Secrets and lies

There is no dumb female lead, no love triangle, and no second lead syndrome.

Contains 18+ scenes

THIS IS A STANDALONE BOOK

Alara Malhotra (26)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Alara Malhotra (26)

Returned from the U.S., diploma in hand, Easily swayed by love's gentle command.

Her heart open wide, she loves on demand, To Rehan, she's Tara, in his arms she'll stand.

Her words flow freely, a river so grand, In her chatter, the world understands.

With each syllable, a story she's planned, In her talkativeness, her magic is fanned.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Rehan Singh Rajput (26)

In the realm of Udaipur, he reigns supreme, Arrogant and rude, a force to be seen.

CEO of Rajput Co., a man of esteem, In silence, he moves a mysterious dream.

 Hot and alluring, with a dangerous gleam, His love for Tara, an eternal stream.

 Behind the facade, a softness unseen, For her, he'll conquer, his heart's extreme.

_______________________________________________

Tu nazm nazm sa mere
Hoonthon pe theher jaa
Mai khwaab khwaab sa teri
Aankhon mein jaagun re
Tu ishq ishq sa mere
Rooh mein aake bass jaa
Jis or teri shehnai
Uss or mai bhaagun re

Hope you all liked it... Please tell me my mistakes...I need to know so that I can change them... Love you all so much... take care

Till then

Adiosss !!🫶♥️