12. Birthday ❤️

It's been a week since I got that sprain, and I'm feeling so much better now

It's been a week since I got that sprain, and I'm feeling so much better now. The whole week has been a whirlwind of shopping and packing, getting ready for our birthday .

Ever since November started, I have been buzzing with excitement for my birthday. And now, I can't believe I'll be celebrating it with none other than my birthday twin, my moon.

Shaitan ka nam liya shaitan hazir.

Rehan entered my room, and I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck while he pulled me into a tight hug, his hands gently caressing my waist. 

He showered me with kisses all over my face, and I could not help but giggle.

I have to admit, this man is absolutely obsessed with me.

"All packed, my love?" Rehan whispered, planting a tender kiss on my forehead.

His kisses could melt me into a puddle, and I couldn't get enough of them. In fact, I could spend the entire day kissing him, exploring every inch of his body with my lips. 

With him by my side, I felt complete, as if I didn't need anything else in the world, not even water or food.

"Yes, Ranno," I replied, a playful smile dancing on my lips.

" Tara..."

" Ji chand"

"I love you more than words can express, baby," Rehan whispered, his voice filled with emotion. "I can't imagine my life without you. Thank you for loving me so deeply. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Promise me you'll never leave me. Without you, this good, caring Rehan wouldn't exist—"

Before he could finish his sentence about this 'death' nonsense, I placed my finger on his lips and silenced him with a kiss.

"Never speak of death or dying" I whispered, my voice choked with emotion. "You don't know how precious you are to everyone, my love," I continued, tears welling in my eyes.

" Haye meri jaan.. Tum roti bahut ho.. chalo koi ni come to daddy," rehan said with a mischievous grin.

"Move over here," I said playfully, gently nudging Rehan aside. "And we're running late... we need to hurry, baby, or we'll miss our flight. Come on now!" I added with a giggle.

We went downstairs and met mumma. I hugged her tightly.

"Dhyan rakhna beta aur is bandariya ka bhi" she said affectionately, blessing us both. "God bless you both... Also, wishing you both a very happy birthday in advance. May the Almighty always keep you both safe and happy," she added while Rehan touched her feet respectfully. She then kissed our foreheads and enveloped us in a warm hug.

With Dad away on a business trip, I couldn't meet him before our trip. Ishita, as usual, was nowhere to be found, and her absence didn't bother me much.