18. IT'S A LIE!!

"Maa

"Maa...maaa" I uttered out of my mouth which was not able to say any word except one thing

IT'S A FUCKING LIE!! A BIG FUCKING LIE!!

I was numb. My hands started to shake. Noooo!! This is a dream. How the fuck can he just ------

FUCKKK!!!

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I approached him, my heart pounding in my chest. With trembling hands, I reached out to shake him gently, hoping against hope for any sign of life.

" Bhaiyaa... padam bhaiyaa.... Uth jao na bas kro na.. bahut hua yeh prank shit...bas kro..uth jaoo...see ab na apne bahut pareshan krliya h ham sbko..bhai.. wake up..na pleaseeeee"

NO RESPONSE

NO FUCKING RESPONSE

"bhabhiii..bhabhii yeh dekho bhai kuch bol nhi rhe...abhi toh unhe meri unki aur is pyaare se baby ki gang banani thi...abhi toh hamein kitta kuch krna tha"

Bhabhi was crying. Very much.

I shook her...

"BHABHIIII AAP SUN RHE HOO!! Wapas lao na bhaiya ko... yeh kya kese kyuuuuu"

Bhabhi engulfed me in her arms and we both couldn't control it.

We cried in each other's arms but today, the tears didn't want to stop as our hearts didn't want to accept.

AFTER A WHILE

I went near Maa.

" Mummmy...yeh kese hua..."

I was not crying. My face had no emotions. It felt as if the world had come to a standstill. I had this urge to fucking die. The desire to just give up everything and go to my brother.

I WANNA DIE.

FUCKING DIE.

I WANNA GO TO MY BROTHER.

BUT.

BHABHI.

HER CHILD.

"Beta, Padam was found murdered in his office basement. Post-mortem reports showed he was shot 10 times in the chest," Mom said.

She couldn't control and started crying again.

I approached the corpse, trembling.

With trembling hands, I removed the white cloth covering him.

His bare chest bore the gruesome marks of those bullets.

" I PROMISE YOU BHAI... I WILL FIND THOSE FUCKING PEOPLE AND YOU WILL GET YOUR JUSTICE. I PROMISE YOU."

I kissed him on the forehead and covered his face.

I went near Bhabhi and engulfed her in my arms.

Tears came out of my eyes but my face did not react.