15. I love you

"Maa! Badi maaaa!!!" Shouraya's voice echoed through the house as he called for his mother and Rehan's mother

"Kya hua beta, aise haaf kyu rha h?" Rina asked Shouraya, noticing his heavy panting.

"Badi maa, woh... abhi... kaise batau main aapko... woh abhi Bhabhi ka call aaya tha. She was in tension... she was breathing heavily and she wanted me to come to her place... she was about to send me her location but then her phone got disconnected..." Shouraya said in one breath. "Badi maa, I have tracked her location. We need to go there quickly."

They both rushed to the location, dread gripping their hearts. As they arrived, what greeted them was a scene straight out of a nightmare.

Alara's car had collided with a massive tree, the impact leaving the vehicle mangled and crumpled.

Shouraya's hands trembled as he surveyed the scene, his heart pounding with dread. Rina gasped in horror, her hands covering her mouth as tears welled up in her eyes.

The sight of the wrecked car sent chills down their spines, the gravity of the situation sinking in with each passing moment.

Every step felt heavy as they prayed for a miracle, their minds consumed by worry for her well-being.

Shouraya rushed inside and found Alara lying in the gear part, her head bleeding profusely. With urgency, he carefully lifted her into his arms and placed her in the car.

Rina took Alara into her lap in the back seat, using her sari to staunch the flow of blood from her head as best as she could.

Tears streamed down Rina's face as she gently tried to wake Alara, but she was not stopping bleeding.

Shouraya drove the car to the hospital as fast as he could, the urgency palpable in the air.

"Badi maa, mujhe samajh nahi aa raha ye kaise hua... Main ne call kiya tha Ram uncle ko, unhone kaha tha wo driver bhej rahe hain... Par gadi mein driver nahi tha..." Shouraya's voice trembled with confusion and concern. "We have to inform her parents and Rehan bhai... Main sabko call karke aata hoon."

"Beta, bas meri beti ko bacha le, warna mein jeete ji mar jaungi," Rina sobbed uncontrollably, her tears flowing ceaselessly.

In that moment, she seemed more like Alara's mother than her mother-in-law, her anguish palpable.

Shouraya made the calls, and this time, everyone picked up immediately, unlike last time except Rehan.

"Badi maa, I'm trying to call bhai, lekin woh call nahi utha rahe... Shayad his flight hasn't landed yet," Shouraya said, his voice trembling with emotion as tears welled up in his eyes.

Soon, everyone arrived at the hospital, and Alara was admitted to the ICU.

Alara's mom cried uncontrollably, her heart shattered into a million pieces seeing her daughter in such place. She was contastly blabbering god's name to save her daughter.