Trigger Warning

This book that you guys are gonna read contains self-harm but that doesn't mean it's okay. It's not. Absolutely not. It contains death and attachment which can make you guys cry so please if you aren't in a good state (mentally) so please for the sake of you and your mental health don't read further. YOU ARE IMPORTANT. 

Talking about self-harm,it just destroys us. it doesn't heal our pains whether it's someone's death or some shit happening(anything). NO. It doesn't help you. If you want to do this kind of shit, rather than doing this take a deep breath... Calm yourself, Take out a diary and write everything you feel. or you can talk to yourself if you have no one. 

if you do then that's great. just talk to them. heal yourself rather than breaking yourself more. as I said earlier you are important so doing anything like this is just like you are punishing that 3-year-old you. I don't think that a small child would be happy to see you like this.

If you feel uncomfortable with any part of the book then I apologize to you and you can stop reading it's okay. The number of reads isn't as important as your mental health.

Don't worry there is no cheating and guaranteed HEA in this book.

I hope you all like it and thank you so much for giving my debut novel a chance.

Love you all so much!!!

REMEMBER: YOU ARE IMPORTANT.❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹