2. Her

The beginning of this chapter can be skipped by those who prefer to avoid certain content.(18+)

I saw her sitting alone on the beachside, on the cold sand, in the dark of night while I took a little nap, exhausted

I saw her sitting alone on the beachside, on the cold sand, in the dark of night while I took a little nap, exhausted. 'I have some plans for you, baby,' I whispered. 'Do you want me to show them to you here or in our room?'

'What plans?' she questioned; her curiosity piqued.

"I have a lot of plans for you, baby, and do remember every single one ends with my tongue, fingers, or cock inside that sweet little cunt"

Ahh.. how the saliva that she just took deep down her throat on hearing this line of mine. Her cheeks were red and no wonder her pussy was wet.. without wasting any time I cupped her with our mouths crashing against each other. Tounges dueling. Teeth scraping. Hand roaming every inch of flesh we could access.

I nipped her juicy bottom lip and thrust a finger into her tight cunt. Her hips bucked up when I pushed another finger inside her. I twisted them inside her, worked them in and out, slowly at first and then speeding until I was knuckles deep inside her and she was tired of moaning my name.

Her eyes were half closed and half open. Her head fell back against the beam, exposing the slender length of her throat, and her entire body trembled as she neared orgasm but I couldn't stop till this much. I stopped immediately so that I could fuck everything out of her.

I worked my cock out of my pants and slid a condom using my free hand before I yanked my fingers out, lifted her up, and hooked her legs around my waist... I didn't want her to miss the tenderness and hardness of my cock so I swiftly rubbed my cock on her cunt till she didn't beg me to put it inside her... after teasing her....

"BHAIYAAAAA!!!!!!!! Vese toh itta jldi uthke mummy papa ke ideal bete banjaoge and aaj jab apki baby aari tab inhe late tak sona... aaj ni jana apko gym? Apki baby ko agar aap psnd ni aaye fir kya kroge" shouraya said mockingly...

FUCK!!

A SEX DREAM?! FOR THE FIRSTT TIME?! WITH ALARA?! FUCK HOW THE HELL!!!!! I HAVENT EVEN SEEN HER BEFORE!!! 

 I screamed in my mind... but had to shut up this asshole first.

"Mr. Shouraya Rajput, the cutest and dearest to Dadi, would you like to shut the fuck up, or should I remind you about the time you got restricted from college for that nuisance act of yours?! 

And don't you dare take Alara's name in that way, or I will cut your tongue and smash it under my foot... mind it... She doesn't even know I like her or anything... I haven't even seen her since childhood, so keep your mouth shut... better for you and your Shanaya."

"Shanaya?! How the hell do you know about her?! Plus, liar... I've seen you. You look at your phone's wallpaper and blush and won't even laugh at the funniest jokes of Aman Bhaiya... he told me it's Alara Bhabhi's picture..." He retorted.