5. Whispers of love

As Rehan reached the residence, fear gripped his heart with each step

As Rehan reached the residence, fear gripped his heart with each step. He felt anxious, unlike before, not knowing who the person was or what they wanted. 

All he knew was that he couldn't bear to lose Alara again. He had lost her once due to his studies and career, but now that she could be his forever, he couldn't afford to lose her.

Inside, the dimly lit basement held tables, and despite being instructed not to bring weapons, Rehan had one for Alara's safety. These types of situations were familiar to him; one punch was usually all it took.

Rehan: Which table?

Unknown person: Oh you have reached... welcome Raja sa... Table 4

Rehan cautiously reached the table from the backside of the person was sitting and carefully put the gun on its head. The person was covered in a black dupatta enough to hide their identity.

"Where is my Alara?" Rehan demanded, his anger palpable

"Reeehaaannnnn..." the person's voice trembled with fear

Yeh awaz jani pehnchani kyu lgri... rehan wondered.

" Rehan please gun niche rkhdo... m Alara... she slowly removed the cloth around her... please who gun hatadoo... mujhe saans nhi aari isse" Alara said frightened.

"Alara? Tum? Why did u do this? Why did you scare me like this?"

" Isse pehle yeh btao yeh my AAlara kya lga rkha h...apna banana ka khyal h?"

Rehan sat on the chair, looking in her eyes...

" Apki jesi marzi madam"

"Actually na... who na... promise kro dantoge nhi... meko dar lgta hukum sa se"

" Don't be afraid of me sweetie... I am sweetest to the ones I love.. Also don't call me raja or hukum sa.. I am your friend maybe... so call me by my name.. "

" And to the people, u don't love?" Alara questioned and nodded in agreeing. 

" Don't ask about them.. ask themselves( woh Zinda nhi bachte.. rehan smirked in his head)... lekin ab dhng se btao apne yeh kyun kra"

" apne... hmmmmmm.... Arrey na meko tumse milna tha and obviously, I knew ki aap itte busy insaan ho...mujh jesi jhalli ke liye apke paas time thodi hoga..i wanted an udaipur tour from the king himself... I am really very sorry for disturbing you.. bas mujhe apse milna that..." Alara said making a puppy face.

'Haye itna pyaara face bna leti ho, man krta h kha jau apko' Rehan thought to himself.

" agar apko hmse milna tha toh bas ek message krna tha na... ese apno par hi bandook nhi rkhwate sweetie

"Don't call me a sweetie... m Bachi nhi" Alara said in a cute irritated voice.

Meri bhi nhi...?