chapter 4

In the days following their fortuitous meeting, the bond between the two families only deepened, their friendship becoming a lifeline in the turbulent sea of Bangkok's underworld. But as they grew closer, the cracks in their carefully constructed façades began to show, threatening to expose the secrets they had worked so hard to conceal.

One evening, as Vegas and Pete sat in their living room, discussing the latest developments in their business dealings, Rain and Sky overheard snippets of their conversation from the hallway outside. Curiosity piqued, they pressed their ears against the door, straining to catch every word.

"What do you think we should do about the shipment?" Vegas's voice echoed through the room, laced with tension.

Pete let out a heavy sigh, his voice barely above a whisper. "I don't know, Vegas. It's getting riskier by the day. We need to tread carefully."

Intrigued by their cryptic conversation, Rain and Sky exchanged a knowing glance, their suspicions confirmed. Their fathers were hiding something – something big.

Meanwhile, in the confines of Kinn and Porsche's mansion, a similar scene unfolded. Phayu and Prapai stumbled upon a locked drawer in their father's study, curiosity getting the better of them. With trembling hands, they picked the lock, revealing a trove of documents detailing Kinn's involvement in the mafia.

Shock and disbelief washed over them as they pored over the incriminating evidence, their world shattering into a million pieces before their eyes. Their father, whom they had idolized and admired, was not the man they thought he was.

As the truth slowly unraveled, tensions simmered between the two families, their once unbreakable bond strained by the weight of their shared secrets. For Rain and Sky, Phayu and Prapai, the innocence of childhood was shattered, replaced by the harsh reality of their parents' double lives.

In the shadowy depths of Bangkok's underworld, the lines between friend and foe blurred, leaving the two families grappling with the consequences of their deception. And as they stared into the abyss of their own making, they realized that some secrets were too dangerous to keep hidden forever.