chapter 40

In the hospital room, the air was thick with worry as Rain, Phayu, Prapai, and their loved ones waited anxiously for news of Sky. Time seemed to crawl as they clung to each other for support, their hearts heavy with concern for their friends' well-being.

Vegas and Pete stood by Rain's side, offering words of comfort and reassurance as they waited for updates from the doctors. Their presence was a source of strength for Rain, a reminder that no matter what happened, he was not alone.

On the other side of the room, Kinn and Porsche stood with Phayu, their faces etched with concern as they waited for news of Prapai's condition. Their unwavering support was a beacon of hope for Phayu, a reminder that he had a family to lean on in times of need.

As the minutes stretched into hours, the tension in the room reached a breaking point, each passing moment feeling like an eternity. But amidst the uncertainty and fear, there was also a sense of unity and resilience, as Rain, Phayu, and their families stood together, bound by love and determination.

Finally, a doctor entered the room, their expression grave but hopeful. With bated breath, Rain, Phayu, and their families listened as the doctor delivered the news they had been waiting for – Sky and Prapai were stable, their conditions improving with each passing moment.

Relief flooded the room as tears of gratitude filled their eyes, their hearts overflowing with joy at the news of their loved ones' recovery. In that moment of shared relief, Rain, Phayu, and their families found solace in each other's embrace, grateful for the strength and support that had carried them through the darkest hours.

And as they looked to the future with hope and gratitude, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, united in love and resilience, a family bound by the unbreakable bonds of friendship and kinship.