chapter 14

Phayu's heart raced with nervous anticipation as he made his way to Vegas and Pete's house, his steps quickening with each passing moment. The weight of his confession hung heavy on his shoulders, but beneath the surface, a flicker of excitement burned bright.

With each familiar landmark that passed by, Phayu's resolve grew stronger, fueled by the undeniable pull of his heart. As he reached the familiar doorstep of Vegas and Pete's home, he took a deep breath, steeling himself for the conversation that lay ahead.

Knocking softly on the door, Phayu's heart pounded in his chest as he waited anxiously for a response. Moments later, the door swung open, revealing Vegas standing on the other side, a curious expression on his face.

"Phayu, what brings you here?" Vegas asked, surprise flickering across his features at the sight of Phayu's determined expression.

Phayu took a deep breath, his nerves threatening to overwhelm him as he met Vegas's gaze with unwavering determination. "I'm here to see Rain," he admitted, his voice steady despite the tumult of emotions swirling within him.

Vegas's brow furrowed in curiosity, but he nodded in understanding, stepping aside to allow Phayu entry. "Of course, come on in," he offered, his voice warm and welcoming.

As Phayu stepped inside, the familiar surroundings of Vegas and Pete's home enveloped him like a warm embrace, filling him with a sense of comfort and familiarity. With each step, his nerves began to ease, replaced by a quiet confidence born from the depths of his heart.

Making his way to the living room, Phayu found Rain sitting on the couch, his eyes lighting up with surprise at the sight of Phayu's arrival. "Phayu, what are you doing here?" he asked, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

Phayu took a deep breath, his heart pounding in his chest as he prepared to speak his truth. "Rain, there's something I need to ask you," he began, his voice tinged with nervousness.

Rain's eyes widened in anticipation as he waited anxiously for Phayu's next words, a sense of hope stirring within him.

Taking a moment to gather his thoughts, Phayu met Rain's gaze with unwavering resolve. "Rain, would you like to go out with me?" he asked, his voice filled with sincerity and longing.

In that moment, the air between them crackled with tension, the weight of Phayu's confession hanging heavy in the air. And as they stood together in the quiet of the living room, their hearts entwined in a delicate dance of hope and possibility, they knew that whatever the future held, they would face it together, bound by the unbreakable bonds of love and courage.