chapter 19

Rain sat down with Vegas and Pete in the quiet sanctuary of their home, the weight of their earlier conversation still lingering in the air. With a heavy heart and a sense of trepidation, he knew that he needed to address the lingering doubts and fears that had plagued him in recent days.

"Dads, there's something I need to talk to you about," Rain began, his voice steady but tinged with uncertainty.

Vegas and Pete exchanged a concerned glance, their eyes reflecting a mixture of apprehension and compassion. "Of course, son. What is it?" Vegas asked, his voice gentle and reassuring.

Rain took a deep breath, summoning the courage to speak his truth. "I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and... I realize that I've been struggling with some doubts about my relationship with Phayu," he admitted, his voice tinged with vulnerability.

Pete reached out to place a comforting hand on Rain's shoulder, his touch a silent reassurance of his unwavering support. "It's okay to have doubts, Rain. Relationships are complicated, and it's natural to feel uncertain at times," he reassured him, his voice filled with understanding.

Vegas nodded in agreement, his heart heavy with concern for his son. "We're here for you, Rain. Whatever you're feeling, we'll help you work through it," he promised, his words a silent vow to stand by Rain's side no matter what challenges lay ahead.

With a sense of relief washing over him, Rain felt the weight of his doubts begin to lift, replaced by a newfound sense of clarity and purpose. In the warm embrace of his fathers' love and understanding, he knew that no matter what trials lay ahead, he would face them with courage and determination, guided by the unwavering support of his family.