chapter 7

The morning sun cast a golden glow over Bangkok, illuminating the city's bustling streets as a sense of anticipation hung in the air. Within the confines of Kinn and Porsche's mansion, the veil of secrecy that had shrouded their family for so long was about to be lifted, revealing truths that would shake the very foundation of their world.

As Phayu and Prapai gathered in the living room with their parents, a palpable tension filled the air, the weight of their shared secrets pressing down upon them like a suffocating blanket. Rain, Sky, Vegas, and Pete stood nearby, their presence a silent reminder of the fragile alliances that bound them together.

Kinn cleared his throat, his voice ringing out with authority as he addressed his sons. "Phayu, Prapai, there's something we need to discuss," he began, his words measured and deliberate.

Porsche's gaze softened as she exchanged a knowing glance with her husband, her heart heavy with the burden of the truth they were about to reveal. "You boys have grown up in a world of shadows, shielded from the harsh realities of our family's business," she added, her voice tinged with regret.

Phayu and Prapai exchanged wary glances, their minds racing to make sense of their parents' cryptic words. "What are you trying to say?" Phayu ventured cautiously, his voice barely above a whisper.

Kinn took a deep breath, steeling himself for what was to come. "We've kept secrets from you, secrets that have weighed heavily on our hearts for far too long," he admitted, his voice thick with emotion.

As he recounted the truth of their family's involvement in Bangkok's underworld, Phayu and Prapai listened in stunned silence, the revelations hitting them like a tidal wave. Betrayal and disbelief etched into their faces as the full extent of their parents' deception became painfully clear.

But amidst the chaos of their shattered illusions, a glimmer of understanding began to emerge – an acknowledgment of the sacrifices their parents had made to protect them, flawed though their methods may have been.

As the truth sank in, Phayu and Prapai found themselves grappling with a newfound sense of clarity, their perceptions of loyalty and duty forever altered by the weight of their family's secrets. And as they stood on the precipice of a new reality, they knew that the road ahead would be fraught with challenges, but together, they would face them head-on, united by the unbreakable bonds of love and loyalty.