chapter 31

As the morning light filled the room with its gentle glow, Sky and Prapai lingered in each other's embrace, savoring the quiet moments of togetherness. With a sense of peace settling over them, they knew that it was time to have a heartfelt conversation about their hopes and dreams for the future.

"Prapai," Sky began, his voice soft but filled with determination. "I want to thank you for everything you've done for me. You've been my rock, my guiding light through some of the darkest moments of my life."

Prapai listened intently, his heart swelling with love and admiration for the man he held in his arms. "Sky, you don't have to thank me," he replied, his voice filled with warmth and sincerity. "Being there for you has been the greatest privilege of my life."

Sky nodded, a small smile playing at the corners of his lips. "I know, but I want you to know how much you mean to me," he continued. "And I want us to talk about our future together."

Prapai's heart skipped a beat at the mention of their future, his mind racing with a thousand thoughts and emotions. "Sky, I love you more than words can express," he confessed, his voice filled with emotion. "And I want nothing more than to build a life with you, to share in every joy and triumph, to weather every storm by your side."

Tears welled in Sky's eyes at Prapai's heartfelt words, his heart overflowing with love and gratitude. "Prapai, I love you too," he whispered, his voice choked with emotion. "And I want us to take this journey together, to build a future filled with love, laughter, and endless possibilities."

In that moment of shared vulnerability, Sky and Prapai felt a sense of clarity wash over them, a deep knowing that their love was destined to endure, bound by the unbreakable bonds of trust and understanding. And as they embraced the promise of a future filled with hope and possibility, they knew that together, they could overcome any obstacle that stood in their way, guided by the strength of their love for each other.