chapter 36

As the exhilaration of the race faded into the background, Sky's excitement was replaced by a sudden wave of nausea. Clutching his stomach, he felt a wave of dizziness wash over him, his vision blurring as he struggled to stay upright.

Concern etched across their faces, Rain and Phayu rushed to Sky's side, their hands reaching out to steady him as he stumbled. "Sky, are you okay?" Rain asked, his voice laced with worry.

Sky nodded weakly, his head spinning with a combination of exhaustion and illness. "I don't know," he admitted, his voice barely above a whisper. "I just feel... really sick."

Phayu's brow furrowed with concern as he placed a hand on Sky's forehead, checking for signs of fever. "You're burning up," he remarked, his voice tinged with alarm. "We need to get you some help."

With Rain's support, they guided Sky to a nearby bench, settling him down gently as they tried to assess the situation. Despite their best efforts to keep him comfortable, Sky's condition continued to deteriorate, his breathing shallow and labored.

As the minutes ticked by, Rain and Phayu exchanged worried glances, their hearts heavy with concern for their friend. "We need to get him to a doctor," Rain declared, his voice firm with determination.

Phayu nodded in agreement, his mind racing with worry as he helped Rain lift Sky to his feet. With gentle but steady hands, they guided him to Rain's car, carefully settling him in the back seat before rushing off to find medical help.

As they sped towards the nearest hospital, their hearts heavy with worry, Rain and Phayu prayed for Sky's swift recovery, determined to do whatever it took to ensure that their friend received the care he needed. And as they navigated the uncertain road ahead, they knew that no matter what challenges lay in store, they would face them together, united in their determination to see Sky through this ordeal.