Chapter 4 The 'What-The-Heck?!' Look

4⃣ Tobias "Four" Eaton4⃣ POV

I wait on stage with Beta Zeke, Gamma Eric, and soon to be Delta Uriah, Zeke's younger brother.

Jeannine is calling people names and I'm not even paying attention Untill she calls one name. I don't know why, but my wolf, Axe, is getting rowdy. I couldn't listen to the name of the girl, because someone was yelling things.

A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes walks up to the stage and grabs the clean knife. I grab mine and cut my hand. She cuts hers but winces a bit, that's when my heart stopped.

Vanilla cocoa is al that I smell. I absolutely loved it. Axe finally gets my attention with one word.

'MATE!' Axe growls in my head.

'Calm down Axe. Not here, not now.' I tell him. He growls in anger but I block him out. I'm basically itching not to just grab her and yell 'MINE'. But I resist.

I stick out my bloody palm and she shakes it. Sparks fly up my arm, her face has no recognition whatsoever. It must be her birthday.

"Do you swear to be loyal and trustworthy to this pack, never sought your leaders our disobey them? Do you promise to never betray this pack?" I ask her.

"I do."

"Welcome to Dauntless." I say ridding my hand if blood. She shakes the other hands. Eric winks at her and she blushes. Axe growls in possessiveness. Zeke notices my actions and I cut Axe off.

"Dude, are you ok?" He asks.

"Yah, I'm good." I'm really not though. I swear, if Eric makes another move on her... My wolf howls in depression that I didn't claim her as mine.

Another 30 minutes later, I'm leading my new pack members to the train station. Zeke and Uriah will be handling the initiation ritual. I take a jeep with Eric to "The Hole".

"Hey Four?" Eric asks. Yep, nobody knows my actual name.

"What's up." I say while driving.

"You know that sexy blonde chick?" I seriously want to rip his throat out for calling my mate sexy.

"Yep. What about her?" I say gripping the steering wheel tighter.

"I-Four, calm down. You look like your going to break the car or something." Yeah, or something. I hop out of the car and walk into the building. A couple people are already lined up at the base of the net. Eric joins them but I chose to sit out. Any minute now, Zeke should be falling. And... now.

Laughter can be heard from him while he is falling. Zeke has done this many times. Now, it's just a step over a pebble. He rolls of the net and walks over to me in a fit of laughter.

"Four, you should have seen their faces! Some people thought I was going to die. Priceless!" He leans against the wall for support, but ends up falling.

Suddenly a flash of gray and blonde hair is falling from the sky. The person releases a blood curling scream until she hears the SNAP of the net.

Gray? That's a ceremonial color for the Abnegation Gray Moon pack. Why would someone front that pack join mine? The only person who has ever done that was, well, me. How can a selfless, shy, but temperamental girl jump first? She must have been pushed. I smelt her before I saw her.

'That girl at he ceremony. She's my mate!' Axe yells in my brain. I make my way towards the net. I reach my hand out and she starts laughing. Her laugh echoes through the air. Axe purrs at her. Her hand reaches out but grabs another one. I curse when I realize what hand she grabbed.

Eric.

He pulled my mate into his arms. His arms under her knees and lower back, carrying her bridal style.He begins talking and my vision goes red.

'She's our mate! Not his! If he so much as moves a inch of his hand up-'

'Alright calm down Axe. I'll take care of him. Plus we don't even know her name!'

'Not if I can help it' Axe "turns" up my hearing and he picks up their conversation.

"I'm Eric. You?" He sticks his hand out.

"Tris." She say shaking his hand.

"Watch this." He points to the hole in the ceiling, leaning on her a bit. This time I growl.

A blur of white and black falls from the sky followed by a fit of cusses, screaming and then laughter. Tris realizes who it is and her face brightens up. She get off the net and walks over to Tris, laughing. Eric sets her down and makes his way over here.

'Tris. A beautiful name. Wait, nope. It's Beatrice. Her full name is Beatrice.' My wolf purrs at the sound of her name.

"Four, Tris is an amazing girl. I wonder who her mate is.." Eric says wriggling his eyebrows.

'Yeah, me!' My wolf is about to take control and rip his head off.

After everyone jumped, they were taken too the pack house to their rooms. I drive back to the mansion with Zeke, Eric, and Uriah. They stay at there with me. Things were kinda awkward until Eric spoke up.

"So, you guys know Tris?" He says in the car. Zeke and Uriah hum in response.

"Really? How?" I ask shocked.

"Well, Uriah and I are friends with her brother. He is the Delta of Erudite Blue Forest. We hang out at her house everyday basically until today." Zeke says playing patty cake. I look in the rear view mirror and give him the 'what-the-heck' look.

"Plus her mom makes really good Snicker doodles. We always try to invite you but you always ignore us." Uriah says looking at me continuing playing patty cake with Zeke.

"Would you guys quite that!" I say parking into the garage of the mansion.

"What?" Zeke and Uriah say at the same time, which I admit, is kinda creepy.

"We're the biggest, baddest pack in the United States and your playing paddy cake!" We all get out of the car and then they start playing Sugar-Sweet. Which kinda makes me laugh because they know the words.

"Suuuuugar sweet just like a.. ciiiiinnamon treat..." Uriah sings until they both fall on the couch.

"Just go to bed you guys. I'm tired." I make my way upstairs and strip down to my boxers, throwing my clothes on the floor knowing someone will clean it up later. I close my eyes dreaming about Tris, Beatrice my mate.
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+