Chapter 15 The Stomach Off

TOBIAS 'FOUR' POV

The wheel starts to move and Tris's grip slips and she falls. My wolf is begging me to jump after her. But I know that the fall is only 20 ft now. She should be ok. I look down and see her with her eyes closed. She isn't dead or else I could feel it but I don't know.

Ten feet now. George is on the ground about three yards away from her and I don't care right know. I swing my body over the ledge but grab her purse before I jump. I run over to Tris and shake her good side of her body.

"Tris. Tris! TRIS!!" I yell as I'm almost about to cry. Her body starts shaking and then her eyes fly open. I get tackled and now I'm on the ground.

"Are you ok?" She asks checking me for any injuries. I laugh at her worry and move her hand onto her face with mine covering hers. She leans into it and I plant a kiss on her forehead.

"WHERE'S GEORGE!!!!??!!" She yells at me and then slaps me right side in the head. I get up while rubbing my head and grab George who is by another booth.

"Here is George safe and sound." I give her George and she almost squeezes the stuffing out of him. I lift her off the ground and she hugs me. I return it gladly and she looks at my face.

"What?" I ask looking confused at her.

"Thank you for saving George." She says and walks to a food booth that sells cake.

Dauntless cake.

My mouth starts to water as I look at the beautiful angelic goodness in a batter that has been cooked. All that Dauntless chocolate in my mouth....

"Can I have some?" I ask Tris. She looks at me funny and shakes her head.

"Why not!?" I sudden outburst. She laughs and pats my eight pack belly.

"You, my friend are going to get fat if you eat all that Dauntless cake. So I'm saying no." She says and turns to the guy behind the cash register. That entire sentence made me mad.

"Hey! I'm not going to get fat from eating Dauntless cake!!! Have you seen this belly?" I point to my stomach and the guy cashier laughs. Tris has an annoyed face on.

"Really? I bet his stomach is all fat." He whispers to Tris thinking I can't hear him. Thanks to my werewolf hearing, I can. Tris laughs and my eyes grow a little bit gold. Tris seems to notice this and speaks.

"Alright boys calm down." She says putting her hand up on either of our chests. I growl lowly from her touching his chest. She backs up and the guy smirks.

"Hey, what's ya name pretty lady?" He asks Tris. No! She is MINE!!

"Tris. What's yours?" Really Tris? Are you trying to make my wolf kill that puny human?

"Mark. And you my pretty lady are going to see what a toned stack looks like." He says with a confidant tone. Tris laughs a bit and I sigh a bit. Man I love her laugh.

"Alright let's see it! Hold up." She says holding her hand up. What is she doing? She spots a mega phone and turns it on.

"HELLO PEOPLE OF THE CHICAGO COUNTRY FAIR!!!! IM TRIS AND COME OVER BY THE DAUNTLESS CAKE BOOTH TO SEE A STOMACH OFF!!!" Oh no. I should have known. People start to come over because there was a turned on microphone that operates the speakers and it picked up Tris's announcement all over the fair and now there is about 100 people here. We get on the middle of the crowd and Tris grabs the microphone that she just noticed.

"Oh, I guess everyone can hear my know. Cool!" She says into the microphone and people laugh.

"Anyway, welcome to THE STOMACH OFF!!" She announces like the guy in the announcer in a boxing ring. People cheer and whistle. I look to my left and see Eric with Jason looking at Tris.