Chaoter 30 A Little Game

Recap:

When the ride ends, we head back too the hotel room and I'm pooped to the core. But something changes my mind when I see a note knifed on the wall.

'Having fun with your mate? One week and 5 days left! Come alone to the outer woods unless you want to live. Hope to see you soon Mi Amore.'
----

Why won't they leave me alone!!! They shortened the time and I don't know what to do! I fall and my elbow catches the corner of a table and I yelp out in pain. The door begins to bang and I know who is behind it.

"Tris? TRIS?! Are you ok? I feel your pain?" And with that, the door breaks down stopping my crying and I bite my lip from letting out a sob. Tobias eyes the knifed message and growls loudly and comes to me with inhuman speed. He pick me up and throws me onto try bed, changing just into his boxers and he grabs one of his shirts. He comes back to my bow sitting figure and takes my shirt off.

I can tell that he is not one to be messed with right know so I allow him.

He slips his shirt on and he looks at me with clenched fists. I change from my pants and slip into bed. Tobias does too and he quickly pulls me too his chest. I look up at his eyes and see that they are completely gold.

"Mine. My mate. Your MINE! Nobody takes what's mine. I will kill them for you. Someone takes wants mine, they die." Axe mumble more incoherent words and he sticks his head in my neck and sniffs me. I turn around laying down and he slams his body into mine sending shocks of pleasure through me. He once again sticks his head into my neck and licks my mark. I bite my lip preventing me to moan out loud. Bad mistake.

He growls and trains his nose alongside path from the bottom of my ear to my chin, leaving kisses.

"You shouldn't have done that Tris." He says with a growl smirking.

'Holy shit his wolf is going crazy. Gimme gimme! I want to mate NOW!' Kyra yells at me and I resist the fight she is doing to take control. Then Axe starts sucking on my neck leaving a hickey on the left side of my neck.

I finally let out a moan and he growl in approval and kisses his way up to my lips.

"I think I need to punish those lips." He says teasingly. He slams his link round lips onto mine and he lips my bottom lip asking for entrance. Of course I open and there is no question that he won. We take turns tasting each other and I break away getting air. He latched onto my neck again kissing every kissable part.

Oh god his lips feel so good!

He finally makes his way down to my mark and I get an idea. I pull his head away and Tobais gets control back looking confused.

"Nu uh uh, your mine tonight Tobias." I let his name roll off my tongue seductively and he shivers. I flip him so I'm on top and I smirk.

"Here are the rules tonight, I get to do what ever I want to you tonight and if make one sound, you sleep in the hallway. Got it?" I ask trailing my hand down his abs. His shirt was ripped somewhere in the process. I don't know where this boost of confidence came from but I like it. Maybe it was the fact that someone has my sister and I don't want to sit around and wait anymore. I want to take control.

I grab four of his shirts from his suit case and tie his wrists and ankles to the bed posts. Don't worry, he is tall enough.

I lower me head to his neck and start curling in it, leaving my own hickey. I look up and see that he is trying to hold in a moan. I smirk and start licking his neck until I feel him tense at one spot. Found it. The stop will my mark will go when I show the worlds bitches what's mine. I'm not talking about how every own ask a bitch, just the ones who act like it.

"Your mine Tobias. And mine only. You got it?" I say no blind on the spot where his mark will go. He looks about to talk when I stop him.

"No talking or making a sound remember?" I say and he nods. Good. I continue kissing him in the certain stop and I feel my fangs drops. I scrap them against him the upper body of him feels like a board. Until I sink my teeth into him claiming him as mine. He grins in pain and then lets out a loud, very loud one, sexiest thing I have ever heard and that's when his shirts ripped.

"Screw it." And with that, it was a very eventful night. And don't worry, we had everything covered. More like Tobias did.