Chapter 18 I Do

Recap:

"Trrrrriiiiiiiiiiss?" I throw up again and then I let the cold black darkness consume me.

---
Tobias***

Tris runs off with the girls and carrying Sarah on her shoulder to the safe house in the cave. I follow he scent of rouges and I shift into my wolf- clothes tearing. I run over to where Jason, and Will are fighting back to back holding off four wolves going at two kids. I growl at the kids and they scream. I nudge their faces and point the best way I can in the direction of the bushes in front of the pack house where the fight is currently. I growl at two guards and I motion tot eh two kids.

'Make sure they don't get hurt or else I have your heads.' I mind link them. They gulp and nod. I turn my attention back to Will and Jason. Jason is Pack Warrior and Will is the second best warrior. They seem to have killed the rest of the wolves. Uriah and Zeke's wolf come running up behind me and we begin to attack.

I turn around and see a rouge just about to pounce on me and I get ready. I jumps and snaps at my back. I get out of the way and the rouge slides on he ground on all fours. I lower my head in a challenge and I lung at him. I snap at his neck but he doges it and swipes at my throat with his claws. He gets my throat and I growl at the pain. Then I finally manage to bite his neck. I close my games harder and I don't let go until he stops moving. He does and I let go.

"HEY ALPHA!!" Someone yells behind me. I slowly turn around-seeing nothing but red- and my throat letting out a menacing growl. He holds a revolver gun pointing right at me.

"Too bad you didn't say goodbye too your mate. Say thanks too my friends-" I cut him off when my wolf takes full control and lunges for him. He shoots the gun and I limp back. Pain floods my stomach and I let out a whimper. I open my eyes and see that he is being taken down by Uriah's wolf. The last thing I see is his neck making that satisfying crack before I faint.

---
Tris***

My eyes flutter open but I instantly regret it as I'm blinded by a bright light. I shit my eyes tightly and I hear shuffling. The lights dim and I reopen my eyes. There is fabric against my stomach and I realize that I'm still in the clothes from the rouges. I shudder at the thought of the dirty clothes but I push it said.

I lift the shirt up and see a white bandage that wraps around my tummy that will soon be filled with candy and or cake. My eyes shift around the room seeing that everything is white. And I mean everything. From the door to he tint of the windows behind me. Looking out the window, I see that I'm about four stories up. The door opens and Dr Riley walks in.

"How are you feeling Luna?" She asks checking the monitor.

"I feel fine. Thanks." I say laying back down with my hands folded over my stomach. I wince at the weight on my stomach. I feel bile rising in my stomach and I cover it. Dr Riley seems to understand and she brings a trash can to my face and I throw up fluids. Gross.

She then holds up a water bottle and I greedily drink it. After I finish she throws the bottle away and sits down. There is a growl that is shaking the room right now. That growl sounds familiar and I gasp.

"Tobias." I whisper only enough for me to hear. Dr Riley seems nervous and she looks out the door. She lets out a stifled scream and runs out the room fully. I move back as far as I can into the hospital bed and the door flies off its hinges right into the wall. I scream a bit but I stop when I see who enters the room

Tobias comes limping in, holding his slightly bleeding stomach. I cover my mouth and tear brim my eyes. He looks to me and run/limps to me. He notices the state I'm in and he caresses my cheek like I'm not there. I let out a sob wrapping my two arms around his neck. He squeezes me tightly. I pull back and see that he is crying a bit.

"I was so worried." He says rubbing circles on my back. I scoff while tears flow down my cheeks.

"ME? LOOK AT YOU!! Your practically bleeding..." I plant kisses all over his face. He winces at my time and looks ashamed. I put in a weak smile and lift his chin up to meet my gaze.

"I thought, I though you-" He cuts me off by connecting his lips with mine. Our lips move in sync while he grips my hair and pulls in it a bit. I let out a little moan while my hand roam he back. He grips my hips and pulls me toward him. He carries me too the bed and sits down letting out a little grunt of pain probably hurting himself. I break and put my legs on each side of his hips straddling him. I slam my lips onto his and he groans as I realize that I'm it ting on top of his lower region. He

"Don't you ever think for a moment I would ever leave you. Ever." He says seriously looking into my eyes. I nod and lean on his chest. He wraps his arms around my waist and sigh, enjoying the comfortable silence. Someone in the room coughs and our heads turn to that person. Dr Riley and I think Nurse Layla walk in. I sit up trying to sit on the bed but Tobias turns around in his sitting position but not before grabbing me by the waist and pulling me onto his lap, sitting in his 'thing' which causes him to smirk and me to blush. He rests his head on y shoulder and I lean back into him.

"So, if your all finished with what ever you're doing, I have to re-patch Alpha Four's wounds. And you Luna needs to drink fluids as well as eat solids. Last time, you threw up a bit of blood. Not much, only and ounce." I nod and slowly get off he bed as Layla bows her head a bit and helps me to a chair Tobias stands up from the bed and Xavier chasing Sarah runs in. Sarah jumps onto onto my lap and Xavier attack a her with tickles.

"Alright kids, get out. We have to help the Alpha end Luna." Dr Riley says. Sarah taps my shoulder with hopeful eyes. She motions me to lean in.

"Tris, can we go see my parents today? If your feeling better?" She whisper-asks hopefully with those big blue eyes staring right into my soul, ugh.

"Ok. As soon as I get out of the hospital, we can go see your parents." I whisper back only loud enough for us to hear. She hugs me and I hug her back. She jumps off my lap and Xavier holds his arm out like a gentleman. I sigh at them and my fang irking side activates. I begin to squeal in my seat silently- biting my cheek- but as soon as they left with them arm in arm, I let out a girly squeal. Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy.

"What? Tell me straight in the eye that you don't ship them together." I say motioning both arms to the door. Tobias raises his hand and hangs his head shamefully.

"I do." I squeal again as Dr Riley finishes wrapping Tobias's stomach.

"Luna, as you were passed out, I took an X-ray just incase of any rib fracture and noticed something...odd." Dr Riley says pulling pictures of my X-ray.