Chapter 13 What About My Skittles?

Recap:
Standing there is the one and only spawn of a cake monster that lives in McDonalds...

LETS BEGIN!

Lauren Henderson. (Idk if I have Lauren a last name, but Henderson it is.) I grip my frying pan harder in my right hand and stand up. She looks at me with disgust. Who is she the right to look at me like that. Has she taken a look at herself before?

"Hello Bitch." She struts into the living room and plops down on the couch almost stepping on my collarbone with her 6+ inch high heels that make her feet look like a hippo. Really? Again with he female dog. It still hurts.

"Nice to see you again Cake Monster." I say walking closer to her with my pan held high. She has her back to me. Perfect.

"What the hell did you just call me?" She turns and stands up. I take a swing at her and he pan lands in her forehead. Hey, at least now she has frosting on her not tasty battered face.

"You heard me right." I growl. I swing again, aiming the side of the pan at her ribs. She catches the pan and releases a high pitched-horribly off key- scream. The door that leads to the office bursts open revealing a gold eyed Four. Dammit, we could use less wolf now. Lauren fake limps to Four's side and he looks confused.

"Who screamed?" He asked looking at me with a worried expression and slight nervousness from Lauren clings to him and putting all her weight on him.

"I did of course. Baby, help me! She tried to break my ribs." She shed fake tears and I kinda feel sorry for Four.

"Why darling? What did she do?" He asks raising an angry eyebrow at me. Ok, now I was worried. Was he in love with Lauren? He winks at me and all my nervousness goes away.

"She swung a frying pan at me. Freaking twice." She leans on Four some more and smirks. He lifts her up bridal style and I fake a tear. She smirks and Four looks like he is about to burst out laughing giving us away.
He starts walking outside towards a lake. We have a lake? Again with the things I don't know.

He walks up to a cliff, still carrying Lauren like a baby she is. I follow them with my phone out. Blackmail he we come.

"What are we doing here babe?" She asks Four. He smirks.

"Going somewhere private to help get rid of any pain." He smirks and I cover my mouth from laughing. She leans in for a kiss but he takes a step forward to the end of the cliff. I walk closer behind a tree and record everything.

"See you at the bottom Lauren. Not ever are we going to be together." And he swings her off the 24ft cliff into he middle of the lake. I stop the camera, set it down, and then clutch my stomach from so much laughter.

"That-*Wheeze*-Was-*Wheeze*-Hilarious!" I manage to form out of me gasping for air. He sits down and pulls me into his lap. Suddenly his lips connect with mine. A bomb goes off in my brain and I lean in some more. This wasn't like any normal kiss. It was an apology. I could feel it from how slow and his emotions bubbled up inside him explode into my lips. We break apart taking a breathe and he caresses my fave like I'm about to go away.

"I'm so sorry Tris. I would never ever leave you. Especially for that she-beast." He says to me and I laugh.
"When I saw you cry my wolf wanted to shred Lauren. Please forgive me." He begs nuzzling his head into my neck.

"You are forgiven. So, about that letter this morning... about the dinner and stuff..." His head perks up with a smile.

"Yeah, you have to get ready and so do I. I'll call Christina to get over here and to bring her clothes." Pure horror goes into my face. He laughs and I swear that is he sexiest laugh I have ever heard.