Chapter 36 Kidnapped

I run.

Run away.

Everything runs through my mind.

Love,

Betrayal,

Kindness,

Shock,

and Him.

I can't even bare to say his name anymore.

Now, I'm focused on my baby 12 year old sister.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I walk through the unknown part of the forest right outside the boundaries, just like the notes said to do. I gulp and sit down by a tree in a small clearing.

"Well well well, isn't it the New Luna of Dauntless." A dark voice says. Where have I heard that from? Is he going to tell me where Laura is?

"Actually, not quite yet." The voice replied. WTF? Is he part of the pack or something?

"Yes I am part of the pack and I can hear your thoughts." And with that a shadowy figure appears in front of my with glowing green eyes. Pretty, but not like HIS.

"I know all about your sister and I'm actually the one keeping her." He says in a cheerful voice. That boils my anger.

"You sick monster. You cruel sick bastard. You did this to a 12 year old for all her life. Why?" I ask my anger fuming but saddening quickly at the end.

"Because you sister is Divergent. And you are more powerful she wolf, who is Divergent, that can breed me a supernatural army." He grins maniacally. I shiver in disgust, and cold.

"And now, I' going to take you." And with that, I recognize who the voice is.

"Eric?"

"The one and only Queeny."

"Only my mate is supposed to call be that." I back away, placing one foot behind me.

"Oh TRIS, don't you understand it yet? He doesn't want you. Nobody wants. You are worthless person and he only mated you as a bet." And those words shatter me completely. Forever.

Eric tackles me and I don't care anymore. He places a white cloth with smelly substance on it and I hold my breathe. Stupid shitty ass Chloroform.

"Common queeny, just breathe in." Eric coaxes me, and he uses my nickname that reminds me of HIM.

I hear distant yelling but I don't care anymore. My mate used me and hates me.

I breathe in and out.

In and out.

In and out.

In and out.

In and out.

And I take one last deep breathe, and I pass out.

-----------------------------------

I wake up in a cold cell, my muscles aching, and a burning sensation on my wrists, and ankles. I open my eyes and see Eric with a smug looking smirk on his face. He opens the cage with a mitten on and I'm confused.