Chapter 6 The Broken Collarbone

4⃣Tobias "Four" Eaton4⃣

"Are you ok?" I ask. She nods but starts screaming after answering me. Her blue eyes begin to go dull.

"Shit." I scoop her up in my arms bridal style and sprint towards the pack doctor. I look down at her and her eyes roll into the back of her head. God dammit Tris! Stay with me! Axe takes over and I run as fast as I can trying to save my mate.

We arrive at the pack hospital 3 minutes later, Axe gives control back. I burst into the hospital and people gives me looks.

"DR. RILEY!" I growl so loud that probably the entire hospital could here. She comes running through the emergency room door.

"Please help her. She's my mate. A rouge attacked her and I think she broke her collarbone." Dr. Riley whistle and a stretcher was brought by three people. One person holds the stretcher in place and the other two lift Tris up.

They lift her up my the thighs and chest. They strap her in and rush her into the emergency room. I growl and Dr Riley places a hand on my shoulder.

"Alpha Four, relax. We will do the best we can." She runs into the emery rooms room, leaving me standing there. With a torn heart.

I wish I told her that she was my mate before. Axe whimpers inside my head. All that we can do is wait.
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

6 hours.

I've been waiting here for six freaking hours. The only time I've left is to make myself breakfast and bathroom. But those only last less then a minute.

Dr Riley walks out of the emergency room holding a portfolio.

"Dr. Riley!" I boom and stalk at her. She walks over to me still looking at the portfolio.

"Alpha Four. I'm afraid I have bad news." My heart shatters right then and there. My feet make me jump and rush into the ER. My heart breaks some more if that was even possible. What is this girl doing to me? Tris is hooked up to an IV with and air tubes on her nose which makes my heart squeeze.

I sit down in the chair and squeeze her hand hoping that it would bring her to open her eyes.

"Alpha, please. She just got out of surgery. She needs to rest." I stalk out of the room angrily. Just as I close I hear the words "Don't leave" but it's to late.

My bones crack and clothes are shredded. My pitch black wolf is unleashed. Axe wants to take control but I push him down. Not now. I sprint into the woods. I need to clear my head.

I finally make it to the clearing where Tris was attacked. Here I let Axe take control. My vision goes dark red and I get pushed to the back of my mind.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I jolt awake in a hospital bed with an IV stuck into my elbow and air tunes stuck into my nostrils. I look around for anything to call a nurse. As I look, my eyes land on my now shoulder in a cast, collarbone, half upper arm. The cast is grey, my favorite color. I finally find the button that summons the nurse. I press it rapidly until she comes.

"Alright, you can calm down. How are you feeling?" She sets down a tray full of skittles, two cheeseburgers, a medium fry, and some coke. There is also a ham and cheese sandwich, turnkey, BLT and lettuce wrap.

"I'm really tired. And I need food. FOOD!" I grab at the food and she laughs at my cracking voice. She gets some water and I crack a smile and begin eating.

"Honey, do you know brought you here?" The nurse asks. Hm, I think about for a second. Who did bring me here again? The Alpha! My mate was there but he left.