Chapter 34 The New Phenomenon Of Noses Bleeding

Me when typing this chapter. So tired. LOVE YOU ALL!!!! <4

When I woke up, Tobias was laying five star and one foot and arm off the side. I was, well, physically laying on top of him. Like, my face on his chest, and my arms and legs around his waist. I blush at this and slowly get off, but Tobias senses my movements and grips my waist. I squeal and hit his chest then laugh. He opens his eyes and pecks my nose.

"Morning queeny." He says sitting up. I hug his chest and lay my cheek against his chest.

"What are we going to do? I have a three days." I mumble. He growls and then plants a kiss on my head.

"First, were going to eat breakfast. Then I going to plan out an attack on my father, Alpha Jeannine, and that mystery guy, that I will personally kill them myself. I will kill them all before they can get to you." He growls and lifts me up and swings me around in his arms. I squeal and giggle from his actions. He runs us down to the kitchen, my eyes not leaving his hard expression on his beautiful face. I kiss his cheek and he looks down.

"Don't frown, you don't look pretty like that." I say looking up at him. He lets out a low, chuckle that sent chills down my back.

"I'm not pretty any day," I frown at that, "I'm always sexy." And I start laughing so hard that when he sets my down in the kitchen, I fall immediately to the floor. He rolls his eyes while I'm crying my butt off.

"Tris! Tris Tris Tris Tris BEATRICE!" Someone is about'a die now. I stop laughing and my now once laughing face was a hard, cold, mean one. Zeke and Uriah stand there with pale faces and wide eyes in fear.

"Who said my full name?" I ask them both. They point accusingly at each other. I roll my eyes and sigh, tapping my foot and tap my finger against my arms. Then my fist flies twice into their noses, which then leads to them both rolling on the ground with broken noses.

"Why are they bleeding?" I hear Shauna and Lynn's voice ask me.

"Because their idiots." I state the obvious.

"I didn't know that idiocy caused for people to just start spontaneously start bleeding from the nose." Lynn says with her hand on her hip. I laugh and Shauna starts stroking her chin.

"I think its a new phenomenon. " Christina says out of the blue. I yelp and end up on the floor with two groaning idiots.

"Why are my Beta and Delta on the floor?" Tobias asks.

"Because they called me by my full name." I say like it wasn't a big deal.

"That was the most messed up idea you've had. Now just don't bleed on my floor! Get up and leave! Idiots..." He mumbles the last part. I laugh and Shauna and Lynn take their mates too the hospital.

"Hey Four?" I hear Christina asks, "Where's Eric? I haven't seen him the past two weeks. Same with Lauren, no that I care, but still." She states. Oh geez, where was he?

"Oh! Eric is looking around the packs for his mate and Lauren I don't really care." He says and I sit down on the couch in the living room. Tobias sits next two me and I lean into his body, my mind suddenly drifting off onto the topic of Tobias's father, Jeannine, and someone else wanting to kill me.

"Should we tell the gang?" I ask him. He nods and kisses my temple.

"But first I need to announce you to the pack so they know who you are. Plus, I can tell that they already like you. The pack is in school by the way. Just that your wondering." He says. I nod and close my eyes. Just enjoying the moment between us.

-----------------------------

Unknown POV******

I look into the pack house beside the pack slut, Lauren. We are watching my love of my life, Tris, and her love of her life, Tobias, sitting together all lovey-dovey. And yes, I do know Four's real name. I mean, I am working with his father. He and Alpha/Luna Jeannine want to kill Tris, I just want her for myself and to have wolfsbane-proof pups. Lauren wants Tobias because, well, who the hell cares.

Lauren is my, unfortunatly, my true mate but we don't want each other.

I was the one with all the notes, and I was the one when they went to Chicago and watched Tris. I know I sound stalker-ish, but I love her. She is my dream women. I could care less for her mate or Lauren. They would just get in my way.

And I was the one holding her little sister, Laura, captive and beaten, in a place in Chicago. The old airports, the old O'hare airports that were abandoned since a new one was built.

"So Lauren, you ready to get what you want? Only three days 'till we kidnap her and she becomes mine." I growl. She nods and I'm pretty sure how she was going to take advantage of Tobias once we are done.

This plan was perfect. There was no way we could fail.

I will get whatI want and nothing will stop me from getting what I want. Not even Tobias Eaton. And that is fact.