Chapter 38 The Rescue Part 1

Rouges work with ELMJ
Amity works with Dauntless

Tobias POV One Day Before Rescue***

I have been working my but off perfecting a plan for her rescue. I have worked day and night, sitting in our room chewing carrots with mac and cheese. I know it sounds gross, but its actually really good. Its one of her favorite foods. Its really good and I'm craving it.

"Four, common, are you all set?" Uriah asks. I turn around and see Christina, Will, Lynn, Uriah, Shauna, Caleb, Susan, and their parents are all here in my doorway of our room. I look at Uriah and shake my head. The plan was perfect. We got Amity to help us and I found out that the rouges are helping the Erudite, Jeannine's pack, and its a pretty even fight. We have to win. There is no question about it.

"Yeah, just... let me make sure on our numbers-" But I'm cut off my Zeke slapping me. My hand follows the slap and my mouth is in an 'o'.

"Dude! Snap out of it! You need to get you shit together and snap out of it!" My beta yells at me. He shakes my shoulders and looks me straight in the eye challenging me.

"Your mate needs you so you need to snap the hell out of what ever daze you are in and get your shit together and focus. We are attacking tomorrow and you look like shit." I hear Lynn snicker and I growl shutting her up.

"Your right dude. Thanks man." And I get ready to go meet my pack downstairs outside of my house. Yeah thats right, my and Tris's house. This is going down, and it's going down now. 

----------------------------

When we get outside, my entire pack is there and so is Amity with Alpha/Luna Johanna. She walks up to me and  we shake hands.

"Remember Four, we take defense only. Not offense. That's your job." And she looks toward the crowd. Amity Pack are known for their offense but not defense. They are naturally peaceful people but anger one of them and that will bed the last thing you will ever do.

"Hello. Amity you my know me as Alpha Four. Everyone, today, we get revenge. Revenge against Erudite Blue Eye and the Alpha of Abnegation Gray moon. They took your Luna and kidnapped two of your beloved pack members." Everyone growls in anger. Sarah comes forth and Johanna's face lights up.

"Sarah!" She says into the microphone. The Amity pack's faces lights up in mention of the daughter of the pack's warriors.

"Rouges are also working with them and they hurt me." She says sadly and I lift her up in my arms. The Amity pack also growls in anger and wants revenge.

"We are going to strike and attack them and get out Luna back. Amity will get their revenge and so I will- we will. We attack at midnight. I will mind link you all when we are leaving so the children and women can get inside bunker. Prepare for war. Meeting adjourned." And we leave. I see Christina come forth and place a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

"We will get her back." And we part for war.

---------------------------

Tris POV Current Time***

Those three words give me hope.

Someone has come for me.

Someone actually cares about me enough to rescue me.

My wolf is really excited for some reason and she is chanting something in my head but I'm focussed on what's going on outside.

'Mate mate mate mate mate mate mate!' She continuously says in my head. I whimper and Kyra stops.

'What's wrong? Mate is here to rescue us!' She Says confused. I shake my head and a tear slips.

'Nobody wants us. Everyone hates us. Tobias used us for mating. He only likes Lauren remember!?' I yell back at her. She whimpers and goes back into the corner of my mind.

'I'm sorry Kyra. But you saw his eyes! Plus he was growling at her. I'm pretty sure that it wasn't out of anger.' She nods but whimpers. She won't even answer. Poor Kyra. A bang and a crash breaks me out of my thoughts and I see a flying Marcus being slammed into a wall. He groans and pulls a small knife out of his side. I gasp what I see.

Tobias with golden eyes, elongated teeth and claws.

"This is the last time you will ever hurt me or the people I love." His words shock me.

He loves me?

But that doesn't make sense-

"Ha." Marcus spits on Tobias's shoe. He growls and slams him into the moldy grey brick wall by the throat.

"You. You don't deserve to die. You deserve a slow, painful, procrastinated death. But I can't do that. Because my mate needs help." And with that, he snaps his neck and his body goes limp.

Tobias's eyes return to their regular blue.

"Oh baby. Look what they did to you." He reaches out to touch my cheek but ai flinch away from him. He has a pain face on and I wriggle around.

He starts to break the ropes and once he does he grabs me and holds me to his bare chest. I feel his taking deep breathes of my scent and trails of fire where ever he trails his finger on my thigh.

"This is all my fault. I should have never let you out of my sight. I should have banned Lauren out of the pack sooner. I should have pushed her away sooner. You are my mate Tris. What ever Eric told you, was a complete lie. I love you and only you." As soon as those words came out of his mouth, my heart stopped.

He loves me?

'MATE LOVES US!!!!!!' I hear Kyra celebrating in my head.

"Y-y-you l-love m-me? Us?" I ask nervously with tears in my eyes. He kisses them away, and trails kisses down my face. When he reaches my lips, I comepletly turn to jell-o. This kiss is completely different then the others. This one was mind blowing, brain shattering, and full of-

Love.

I kiss back the same way and he groans pulling me closer. I pull back and rest my forehead on his and look into those blue sapphires.

"I love you too Tobias." And he smiles then twirls me around.

"Not as much as I love you queeny. You don't know how much this makes me happy. I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner. I've been way worse since the separation. Christina is a bitch when she is angry." And just then he takes in what happened to me. Tears are about to break.

"Oh baby, what did they do to you?" His asks voice cracking.

"FOUR! HEADS UP!" I hear Christina's voice yell.

"Christina!" I yell, but it comes out as a whisper. I try to run over but my legs don't work and I fall instantly like I'm jell-o.

"Tris! Thank the Moon Goddess! What the hell did they do to you!? I'm going to kill Eric so badly is is going to be scared to come out of his freaking grave." Christina threats and I nod. Tobias lifts me up in his arms and I just lay there in my torn dress, my limbs not being able to function.

"Lets get out of here, for good." And we leave the building with me in his arms and mine around his neck.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But of course the Moon Goddess hates me and wanted me to suffer some more before I could get my happy ending with the mate that I love.