Chapter 21 What Could Go Wrong?

The doors open and reveal a pissed off Tobias and a slightly angry Eric.

What did Zeke and Uriah do this time?

~~~~~

I jump up and stalk towards Uriah and Zeke. I whack them right side in their heads and they rub the sour spots.

"What did you to do?" I ask them. Their eyes widen and they shrug.

"It's not them. Tris, meet me in my office." Tobias leaves and Eric sits down and turns on Sponge bob.

I walk up stairs to change into something more comfy. I grab a pair of blue high waist jeans and a hoodie that says 'Fries Before Guys'. I also grab a pair of Uggs and head into Tobias office on the top floor of the pack house.

----------
Tobias***

"I have to go and I really don't want to. And I mean I really don't want to." I say. Tris nods in understanding and gets up and holds her hands out. I take them and she pulls me to my feet. She starts pushing me out the door and I kiss before I leave. The door slams in my face and I sigh.

Man, how did I get so lucky?

I jump and shift mid air and run to the mansion to my office. It took about 5 minutes and I reached the house, I rushed to the south wing of the house but not before grabbing some clothes.

"Alpha." Everyone in the room bowed their heads. The pack warrior-Jason, the Gamma-Eric, Peter and Edward- one of the strongest warriors here, are in the room. I take a seet behind my desk and they line up.

"Now what was so important for me to interrupt time with mate." I demand growling out of anger. They all flinch back a bit.

"Well, all the Alpha's have decided to hold a meeting. It starts tomorrow and it is mandatory." I growl and pace the room.

"Fine. Tell the alphas I'll be there. How long does it last?" I ask to Eric my third in command.

"A full week." I growl and they all take a step back. I don't want to be away from Tris that long!

"Fine. Eric, Peter, Edward and Jason. You will be in charge of Tris for the weekend. Make sure that nothing happens to her. If you do, I will kill you no matter what Tris says." He all cower in fear at my threat. I stalk out of the building and run to the pack building. I have another office up there for me and Zeke to share. It's kinda Zeke's but he doesn't use it.

I slam open the door and I notice Eric, Jason, Peter and Edward standing behind me. I storm upstairs rushing past a worried looking Tris.

"Meet me upstairs in my office now." And with that I werewolf speed run upstairs.

---
Tris***

I rush upstairs after Tobias and ignore the calling from my friends. By the time I reach the top step, I'm heaving and I slowly make my way into his office.

"Tobias?" I wander into the unlit office and shows an angry Tobias. I place a hand on the small of his back and his head whips and looks at mine. I cower in fear as I see that his eyes are full gold and no hint of blue anywhere. I know that Axe is taken over and I take a step back.

He grabs my wrist and squeezes it. I wriggle in his grasp. He stares right into my eyes. I let out a whimper and his eyes snap back to that clear white blue and lets go.

"Tris please, please-" I cut him off by raising a hand in his face. I rub my now bruising wrist. I run out of the room not baring to cry in front of him. I run to a spare bedroom next to the office and run the shower. I strip out of my clothes and let the water cascade down my back. I let out a sob and clutch my body. I slowly slide down the side of the shower and end up sitting on the floor of the tub.

How could he hurt me like that! I thought he loved me? He never said it, but I thought. Another son wracked my body as tears flew down my face. I couldn't tell what was tears or water from the shower top. Was he mad with me? What happened when he left?

I hear the door open and idiot care. My tears flow and an intoxicating smell fills my nostrils. I bring my knees to my chest and wrap my arms around my legs. The curtain is pulled back and the shower is turned off. Tobias lifts me up, and acts like he is not affected by how I'm stark nude- and wrap me in a towel. He sets me down on the bed in the room. He exits the bedroom and chills are sent through me. He returns with a pair of briefs and a large short probably Tobias's.

"Is it me?" I whisper softly. His head snaps to mine and I lay like a star fish. Tobias is standing at the foot of the bed. He climbs on the bed with black eyes and I realize that I am only in a towel. He lifts me up and places me in his lap. He nuzzles his head into my neck and kisses my mark which sends chills through me.

"Don't ever think that you are the cause of my anger. Ever. You understand Queeny?" I giggle at his nickname. I nod and hug him. He looks so depressed. I bring a piece of my hair above my lips, do a duck face and wriggle my eyebrows. He laughs and falls off the bed. Unfortunately he has a good grip on my waist and pulls me down with him. I laugh as I push off from his chest. He slams me back down with his huge arms and my cheek is against his chest.

"So? What happened that made you go all..." I ask looking into his eyes. He grabs the blanket from the bed and lays it on top of it. I lean into his chest and he sighs.

"It's just that, all the alphas have to meet tomorrow. And I don't want to leave you alone. My father is the alpha of the Abnegation Gray Moon pack." He has a flash of fear in his eyes and I remember about his father. I can't believe I used to live in his pack.

"And you have to see him again." I finish with my towel still on my body.

"Eric, Peter, Jason and Edward will take care of you while I'm gone." I nod and he sits up. I turn around so I don't break my back and I get up and Tobias hands me some clothes and I go into the bathroom to change.

"Tobias?" I ask quietly outing on his hoodie. My wolf is jumping for joy that I'm wearing his clothes.

"Yeah? What is it babe?" He responds fixing the bed.

"Can you stay with me tonight?" He turns around and lifts me up to the bed. We get closer too each other and I grab onto his stomach and he pulls me to his chest. I plant a longing kiss in his cheek and close my eyes. I feel Tobias stroking my hair and I slowly let the darkness engulf me.