Chapter 38 The Rescue Part 2

Tobias POV***

There standing in front of us, was Eric, Jeannine, and Lauren and a girl with scars, and dried blood in a literal potato sack being held by her hair. Her actual hair was beach blonde but it was matted with blood and so it was orange. She had scars all over her body but what got me the most was the big scar from the top left of her hair line, across her left eyebrow, across her cheek, to the back of her jawline by her ear. It wasn't that wide, just maybe a cm, but Tris had tears in her eyes.

"Laura." She says and it clicks.

"Eric giver Tris's sister back. You are a cruel hearted monster." I spat at him. He growls and fires a gun at us, but he misses.

"Wow, you are such a cheap shot." Tris says weakly with a smirk. Eric slaps Laura and they both scream.

"LET HER GO YOU BASTARD!" Tris yells grabbing my gun and aiming it at Eric.

"You can't take that shot. You won't, your too weak." Eric smirks. Tris aims down and shoots him in the foot. Eric yells and drops Laura.

"Well don't just stand there! Kill 'em!" And that when all hell brakes loose. I run over to a tree and put her up there.

"I'll be back. I promise. I love you." And I smash our lips together like its the last thing I do. I put all my love and feeling in that kiss. She kisses back the same, if not more, and she looks into my eyes.

"I love you to. Be careful." I nod my head and peck her nose then turn around to fight for my queeny.

I shift into my wolf and run over to where Zeke and Uriah are fighting two rouges. I leap and bite into one of the rouge's neck. He wriggles in my jaw but I bite harder and release as soon as he is limp. Uriah finishes his wolf and we fight ten more with ease. I tear wolves in half, bite their necks, break bones and managed to not get blood all over me.

I hear a scream. Not a howl, a scream.

'MATE'S IN TROUBLE!' Axe yells at me. I sprint in the direction of the tree that holds my mate and run as fast as I can too her.

When I get there, Tris is on the forest floor and five Erudite members are growling at her and three rouges are above her in the tree.

'They must have pushes her down.' I point the obvious to my wolf.

'Yeah well, now they die.' Axe remarks 'in a matter of fact' tone.

I growl loudly and all eight set of eyes are on me. I jump and bite the first one's neck and he instantly dies. Another one claws into my side and I hiss from the pain. I growl at him and my wolf takes over. I let Axe kill that pack member and the rouges go for Tris. I snarl at them and their foot falters so they are on the ground in front of her on their backs. I go for the chance and dig my claws into one of the rouge's neck and bite the other one in the side stomach. I keep my paw and teeth where they are while still fighting the other four. I curse and mind link Zeke for help. A minute later Zeke comes barreling through in wolf form and knocks two right off of me. As soon as I'm sure about the two in my grasp are dead, I let go and kill the other two.

'Tobias. Help me.' I hear Tris's voice in my head. My wolf snaps in her direction and what I see makes me freeze. Everyone stops fighting and killing and my full attention is on Tris and the bastard.

"Isn't it the world famous Alpha Eaton. Or should I call you TOBIAS EATON!" He yells the last part so everyone could hear. I hear gasps and I growl menacingly.

"Let go of her Eric." I growl at him. He starts too laugh and I'm suddenly confused. Then he holds up a gun to Tris's forehead and her eyes grow wide with fear. I hear her whimper silently from all the energy loss. I shift back and someone throws me a pair of shorts. I can hear my pack behind me, growling defensively for their Luna.