Episode 6:Origin Of Doreen Green

(Hey there! It's me, Doreen Green and this is my friend, Tippy. It all began when I was first born as a baby. My parents were shocked when they saw me acting like a squirrel. At first, they thought I was a mutant. But the doctor said I'm not a mutant. Well, my parents were ready to keep me.)

"She's Perfect." Her mother, Maureen cried.

"We should keep her." Her father, Dorian suggested.

( When I was 10 years old, I realised something strange about me.)

Little Doreen was playing with her toys outside her house. Later, she saw a squirrel getting chased by a dog.

"Oh no! I got to help him!" Little Doreen exclaimed.

A squirrel fell to the ground and could not find a way to escape. The dog went closer to bite it.

Little Doreen shouted," Hey! Stop hurting him!"

Dog gritted his teeth and was about to go nearer to little Doreen. She quickly threw a stick at the side to distract the dog. It ran to one side. Little Doreen went to a squirrel.

"Are you okay?" She questioned worriedly.

A squirrel danced with joy and squeaked.

"Huh, it says I am okay, and thanks for me saving... Wait, How can I understand whatever a squirrel says? Oh no! What is wrong with me?" Little Doreen placed her hands on her cheeks.

A squirrel squeaks again.

" It says there's nothing wrong with you. Aww...thanks and what's your name?" Little Doreen asked.

A squirrel replied with squeaks.

" Oh, you're Tippy Toe. Nice to meet you. I'm Doreen. You and I will be best friends! " Doreen hugged Tippy.

(That's how I met Tippy for the first time. I'm glad that my parents let me be Tippy in our house. One day, things got worse. Which is not being able to make new friends easily. People in my school laughed at me because I can talk with animals.)

"You're such a loser!" One boy remarked.

"No one wants to be friends with you!" A girl complained.

Doreen could not hold tears in her eyes so she rushed to the washroom. She sniffs with tissue paper. Tippy pops up in her school bag and started to squeak melancholy.

"Tippy, I don't know why would people be mean to me...I think something is wrong with me...But I don't know what is wrong with me!" Doreen cried.

Tippy cheered her up and told her that she was better than people in school. She can save people with her squirrel communication power.

"Wait, you're saying I can be a hero by talking with a squirrel? " Doreen wiped her tears.

Tippy nodded.

"I don't know Tippy. I'm scared that people might judge me." Doreen denied.

Tippy explained to Doreen that she's unique as not many people can communicate with animals. She might be the first person to inspire others to be different.

"That will be great!" Doreen smiled as she stood up.

(Tippy was the only reason why I became a superhero. I fight crimes and help people. I didn't know being a superhero would change my life. My parents even accepted me being a superhero. Of course, I balance both school and hero things.)

Hippo was stuffing money in the black bulk bag. Squirrel Girl kicked the door.

" I don't think you can beat me, big guy " Squirrel Girl interrupted.