Episode 22:Disaster

Nova and Spider-Man were doing their training in the city. Doreen and Tippy were watching them.

Nova and Spider-Man landed in front of them.

"So who won?" Nova caught his breath.

Spider-man was panting.

"It turns out that both of you have the same speed." Squirrel Girl commented.

"Dang it!" Nova complained.

"Oh man!" Spider-man whined.

"How about another round of race?" She suggested.

"Okay, I'm going to beat you, Spidey!" Nova flew quickly.

"Hey, Buckethead! Come back!" Spider-man chased Nova.

____

Norman was sitting in the Oscorp office.

"I can't believe my son, Harry was brainwashed by those fools."

"Sir, we already upgraded Green Goblin's suit." One of the Scientists exclaimed.

"Perfect." Norman stood up and went to see his green goblin suit.

"You cannot stop me, kids. Because I will make sure that whole superhero will be wiped out and Norman Osborn will be the hero." Norman laughed.

Norman walked around his office, "Let's see how else I can be powerful to defeat them. Ah ha! Tony's greatest destructive armor, Hulkbuster! Looks like I have to go to Stark Expo!"

___

Kamala, Viv and Amadeus were in the computer lab.

"Did you find any information on the tracker?" Kamala was standing behind Amadeus.

Amadeus replied with his eyes widened, "Yes, it seems like Norman was planning to go out of Oscorp."

"How?" Kamala was surprised.

"I can play the footage for you." Viv flashed the screen with her mind stone. Kamala and Amadeus watched the footage.

"See, I told you." Amadeus chuckled.

Kamala gasped, "He must be going to Stark Expo! We need to stop him!"

---

Norman went into the Stark Expo and was greeted by Tony.

"Tony, long time no see!" Norman exclaimed.

"Norman, it's great to see you!" Tony shakes hands with Norman.

"How's things going?" Norman asked.

"You know, it's quite busy for me to manage all of my companies," Tony replied.

"I see, I'm a bit jealous to see you owning almost everything." Norman teased.

"I thought your Oscorp company was doing well. I didn't mean to offend you but why are you here anyway?" Tony gave a confused look.

"I was thinking about whether my Oscorp company can collaborate with your Stark industry?"

Norman glanced at the Hulkbuster suit display.

"I'm sorry, my company doesn't allow collaboration." Tony apologized.

Suddenly, one of Tony's employees interrupted.

"Sir, we have a problem." The employee said.

"Sorry, Norman. I have things to handle. Maybe someday we'll talk about it." Tony walks away with his employee.

Norman went close to take a look at the display, "Don't worry, Tony. I will be your right-hand man."

He walked out of the building confidently.