Episode 24:We will be hero Part 2

The news reporter: If I wasn't seeing it with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it. New York City is under attack yet again. We're witnessing the destructive power of Tony Stark's super armor, the Hulkbuster, now that it seems like Tony Stark plans to destroy New York.

Gwen and her father were desperately watching television. Gwen clenched her fist.

"Come on, Champvengers. You got this." Gwen muttered under her breath.

Harry and Peter were watching on their phone at the coffee shop.

Hulkbuster blasts the city, hoping that someone will come and stop him.

"Tonight, I'll remove all the superheroes, especially the young ones!" Hulkbuster laughed manically.

Tony frowned as he was trying to access his Hulkbuster system on screen but there was a buzzing sound.

"Attempt failed. We are unable to breach Hulkbuster's security."

"Why can't we get in?" Tony asked furiously.

"It seems like someone temporarily changed the suit's biometric authentication."

"Of course, someone who's smarter than me did this." Tony folded his arms.

Squirrel girl shared her phone screen with the rest of the Champvengers, feeling desperate.

"What do we do now? Nova was worried.

There were a few minutes of silence. squirrel girl was thinking hard

"There was a time where we have been fighting with a villain whose weakness was anti-serum," Spider-man stated.

"There was a time we stopped the villain who used tech." Brawn continued.

"But now, we couldn't stop a villain who is smarter and stronger than us." Ms Marvel was worried.

"Tony even looked down on us for fighting Norman in the Stark expo when he's the one who started first." Viv folded her arms.

Suddenly, Squirrel Girl's eyes widened.

"That's it!" Squirrel girl exclaimed.

All of their eyes were on her.

Squirrel girl explained the plan, " This requires teamwork. All of us have to split up. Norman must have used the serum on him. He must have activated biometric authentication on the suit. That means we need to destroy the thing that sticks to his arc reactor. After that, we will bring the suit to Tony Stark who will fix it."

Spider-man added, "I think he must have an anti-diffuser in his lab! Viv and SG, you guys gotta look for anti-serum while me, Ms. Marvel, Brawn, and Nova will pull the thing that stuck on his arc reactor."

"That sounds amazing!" Ms Marvel cheered.

"I like it!" Nova agreed.

"Looks like we gonna focus on defeating Norman for once," Viv said firmly.

"What are we waiting for?" Brawn asked.

All of them quickly disperse themselves to do their parts. Squirrel Girl was walking around the lab while Viv scanning the location of the anti-diffuser. Meanwhile, Hulkbuster was about to blast at the building.

"No one can stop me!" Hulkbuster laughed as he was about to shoot at the building.

Spider-man shoots webs at his blaster, causing it to explode.

Green goblin was enraged, "You fool came have, haven't you!"

"Don't forget about me!" Brawn clapped his hands, creating a wave and making Hulkbuster fly. He jumped and smashed him to the ground.