Episode 11:Stopping the beast

Miles and Gwen were walking outside, someone called Gwen behind them. They turned back and saw Uncle Raymond.

"Uncle Raymond!" Gwen approached him.

"Gwen, it's great to see you!" Uncle Raymond smiled.

"Miles, this is my uncle, Raymond Warren." Gwen introduced.

"Hi, Mr Warren. I'm Miles Morales. It's nice to meet you" Miles placed his hand in front of Uncle Raymond.

"It's nice to meet you, Miles. Gwen told me all about you." Uncle shook hands with Miles.

To his surprise, he saw a redbud on Miles' right hand, claiming to be his spider bite.

"Well, you're so lucky to have Gwen as your niece huh" Miles gave him a weak smile.

"Indeed, this young lady always made me proud and she got a lot of achievements as a student." Uncle Raymond complimented, placing on Gwen's shoulder.

"Well, not a lot but I'm still trying." Gwen gave a weak smile.

"I was wondering if you would like to come over to dinner tomorrow, Miles." Uncle Raymond suggested.

"That's a great idea! Miles, is it okay if you wanna join us?"Gwen exclaimed.

"Sure!" Miles thumbs up.

___________________

Gwen and Miles were walking at Uncle Raymond's front door.

"Trust me, he's the best uncle in the world" Gwen reassured Miles as they stood in front of the door.

Gwen pressed doorbell . Uncle Raymond opened the front door.

"Come in everyone!" He closed the door.

Gwen, Miles, and Uncle Raymond sat on the tables and chairs, munching on the food.

"So Miles tell me how you met my niece?" Uncle Raymond asked.

"Well, in the school where she helped to find my notebook," Miles explained.

"Very well. My niece always helps people." Uncle Raymond compliments Gwen. "I'm impressed that Spider-Man saved my niece."

Uncle Raymond smiled creepily at Miles who was sweating.

"Yeah, Spider-man is good at doing his job. I wish I could meet him." He gave a weak smile.

"Oh no, I forget to bring chocolate cake!" Gwen stood up quickly.

"Excellent choice. It's in the fridge." Uncle Raymond grinned.

"Okay, I'm gonna get it!" Gwen walked to the kitchen.

Miles looked at Gwen walking away and turned back to Uncle Raymond.

"So you're Spider-Man, I assumed." Uncle Raymond smirked.

"Umm...how did you know?" Miles gasped.

"The spider bite on your hand looks familiar. It looks like the specimen spider I lost previously. Luckily, you came here so that I can do my experiment on you." Uncle Raymond laughed manically.

"So you're that guy who made that radioactive spider? "Miles's eyes were widened.

Gwen came in with her chocolate cake.

"So how was dinner Miles?" Gwen asked as she sat down.

"It's great!" Miles gave a thumbs up.

"How about you try some chocolate cake?" Gwen passed a slice of chocolate cake to Miles.