Episode 21: Different side

Amadeus was busy practicing his programming skills. Sam, Miles, Doreen, and Kamala were staring at him.

"Dude, just take a break. You will do all these craps later." Sam rolled his eyes on Amadeus.

"Can you mind your own business, Sammy boi? I'm trying to perfect my programming skills." Amadeus typing.

"You know you're going too hard on yourself, Amadeus," Doreen said as she folded her arms.

"Seriously, Doreen. I bet you're jealous of me!" Amadeus glared at her.

"Jealous? I clearly finished solving a puzzle using programming." Doreen smirked

"Any ideas on how to stop Norman?" Miles asked.

"Who's Norman? And why are you guys interested in it?" Amadeus was typing on his laptop.

"Great, you need to pay attention" Kamala glared at him.

"Dude, all of us have been talking about Norman in few weeks ago," Miles added.

"Umm...I don't know what is happening. You know what I'm going to find another place and do work."

Doreen gave him a worried look to him.

---

Absorbing man ran away from the prison. Many people ran away from him when he entered the construction site.

"Not so fast!" Squirrel Girl exclaimed.

"You kid should go home." Absorbing man mocked.

"Not a chance!" Brawn punched the absorbing man.

The absorbing man absorbs the ground and his skin color changes to grey.

Brawn was throwing a brick at him. He was hit.

"Are you kidding me? Are we watching his solo battle?" Nova complained.

"I can't believe he's doing this without us." Ms Marvel rolled her eyes.

"Brawn! You can't do that alone!" Squirrel Girl cried.

"So you guys are jealous huh? Because I wanna prove to people that I am always right!" Brawn shouted.

He knocked the Abosrbing man hard to the ground. Brawn came closer and was about to punch him.

Ms Marvel burst into her anger as she grabbed Brawn's wrist "That's enough, Brawn!"

Brawn stopped and snatched his hand away from her. "Fine."

Nova gave an electric shock to absorb the man while Spider-man tied him up. Suddenly, the spaceship appeared. The group of shield people alighted and grabbed the absorbing man to the ship. Nick Fury approached the Champvengers.

"It looks like you kids did a great job in it." Fury complimented. "Have you considered joining Shield?"

"Absolutely not!" Brawn was unhappy.

"Brawn!" The Squirrel girl was upset.

Brawn turned to his team, "Shield had done horrible things to my life. You guys still trust them."

"Wait, what?" Spider-man eyes were widened.

"Seriously?" Ms Marvel

"I don't understand what's happening..." Nova was confused.

"Young man, I think you misunderstood us." Fury convinced.

"Misunderstood? You guys were the only reason why Bruce lost his superpowers! Trying to use me for nothing! All you ever did was make other people's lives miserable! I have the right to hack into your system so that Bruce will be free from all of us!" Brawn snapped.