Episode16:Painful Past

Sam woke up in his bed, looking at the calendar. It was Father's Day tomorrow. He stared at the family picture on his table and thought that he was the unlucky one who had no father. After that, Sam walked to his Nova helmet, thinking about how much his father fought with the alien in space. Suddenly, he heard his mom, Eva calling out his name loud outside of his door.

"Samuel Alexandro, are you awake?" Eva was standing in front of his bedroom door.

"Yes, mom. I'm here!" Sam opened the door and gave her a smile.

"It's good to see you waking yourself early in the morning. I've made breakfast for you." Eva walked to the kitchen.

After breakfast, Sam waved goodbye to Eva and stepped out of his house.

----

At the school entrance, Kamala, Doreen, Amadeus, and Viv were talking about how they gonna spent their Father's Day. However, hearing the word "dad" and "father", Sam started to think about his father.

"I'm planning to watch a movie with my dad." Miles smiled.

"I'm thinking about making a present for my dad," Kamala said.

"I see, I'm planning to hang out with my father," Viv suggested.

"You know, I got no dad. " Amadeus gave a weak smile.

"It's okay, you know, you can spend Father's Day at my house," Doreen suggested.

Miles looked at Sam, "So what are you doing on Father's Day?"

"I'm sorry. I gotta go." Sam lied and walked out of school.

"What's up with him?" Kamala frowned, folding her arms.

Sam wore his helmet and transformed into Nova. Nova flew up to space, looking for his father. He had tried so hard to find his father in space everywhere even though his father warned him not to find him. A few hours later, a group of unknown creatures was attacking Nova.

"What the heck is that?! Where does this creature come from?" Nova blasted his photon power but the creature didn't have any effect on it. One of the aliens was shooting at him with a gun, Nova dodged to one side, seeing the giant rock shrink.

"Woah! I didn't see that coming!" Nova flew in a circle around the aliens, blasting the alien with his photon power, and grabbing the gun from him.

"Looks like you need to go back from being small!" Nova shoots the creatures one by one with a gun, causing them to shrink.

"Well, I guess I finished my job." Nova threw the gun to one side and was about to relax. To his amusement, he saw a purple creature flying towards the earth.

"Oh god! This is not good!" Nova chased the creature.

The creature landed on Manhattan and crashed into the city with its tail.

"This is the nightmare! I gotta stop the worst one!" Nova flies towards the creature and blasts with his photon.

"Yo ho, up here! Leave those people alone!" Nova called out.

The creature was enraged and jumped towards Nova who was activating a photon effect on his fist. Suddenly, Brawn punched on the creature's face.

"What the?" Nova opened his mouth wide and blinked his eyes.

"Looks like you need backup!" Squirrel Girl kicked on the monster's back. Viv shoots a laser at the monster's face.

"So we got you!" Spider-Man shoots a web at the monster. The monster was about to use the claw on Spider-Man, but Ms. Marvel punched the monster in her giant form.