Episode 9:The Fall

Spider-Man, Nova, Ms Marvel, and Squirrel Girl were fighting with Spencer and the lizard outside the city. Spencer was in robot, Spider-Slayers to throw nets at them. All of them dodged.

Spider-Man web shoots at the Spider-Slayers while Squirrel Gil kicks behind him. Ms Marvel uses her big fist to punch the lizard while Nova blasts photon at him.

"When will you give up!" Nova hit the lizard with his power.

"Another question? Who's your boss?" Squirrel Girl whistled to call her squirrel armies to crawl on the Spider-Slayer.

"That's a smart move, SG!" Spider-Man continued to shoot webs spider-slayer.

"Are you gonna continue to fight like that?" Ms Marvel swings the lizard to the side.

"I think that guy should go to the animal control center!" Nova flew quickly to punch lizard's face but he grabbed Nova's head, pulling his helmet off, and threw him to one side.

"I got you!" Ms. Marvel tried to catch Sam but was hit together with him.

Spider-Man shoots web on lizard's eyes and grabbed Nova's helmet from him. "Nah, I got you!"

Spider-Man throws Nova's helmet at Sam and he puts his helmet on him. However, Spider-Man's spider-sense was tingling.

"What's happening?" Spider-Man turned behind and saw Prowler who was waiting for him.

"Umm...guys? Is it okay if you take care of these two while I stop another villain out there?" Spider-man began to chase Prowler.

Spider-Man saw no one in the open field so he closed his eyes. Later, Prowler appeared behind Spider-Man. He quickly shoots web at Prowler but he tore it. Prowler tried to scratch Spider-Man with his claws but he kicked it. The mask falls off. When Spider-Man attempts to punch Prowler, Aaron turns behind and looks at Spider-Man. He froze with fear and stopped running.

"Uncle Aaron?" Spider-Man was surprised as he unmasked himself.

"M-Miles?" Aaron was shocked to see Miles.

"What are you doing here?" Miles asked in his shaky voice.

"I'm trying to protect people like you, your mom, and my brother. I can't let Spider-Man hurt you all." Aaron explained.

"Spider-Man wasn't the one hurting! He saved my life!" Miles argued. "I think you're on the wrong path, Uncle Aaron!"

"Wrong path? I thought that Warren promised me that he's making the world better!" Prowler added.

"No, he's brainwashing you! All he wants is you get into so much trouble!" Miles cried. "Uncle Aaron, please, stop following that guy's plan! Right now, I need to stop the other two villains down there."

Miles wore his mask and was about to leave.

"Wait, Miles. I can come with you and help you to stop that guy!" Uncle Aaron suggested as he wore his mask.

----

Nova, Ms Marvel, and Squirrel were keeping Lizard and Spider-slayers.

"Hey, do you miss me!" Spider-man shoots web at lizard's face.

Prowler scratches spider-slayers with his claws.

'Umm..who's that guy?" Squirrel Girl asked.

"It's my uncle," Spider-man answered.

"Cool, we need to finish those guys" Nova was blasting photon at the lizard's back.

'Hey! Put that on the lizard!" Prowler throws the anti-diffuser to Spider-Man.