~description~

If you did not read the description, here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a high school student wanders the halls of their school, not knowing what was about to happen, the lights flip off, the hallways darken in an instant.

The student takes out their phone,
Checking around the halls for any
Sign of light, yet only finding use
In the windows.

Loud bangs, glass shattering, screaming, the student hides in a
Classroom, trying to seem nonexistent as chaos in the
Hallways erupt.

Not realizing how important the
Situation really is, maybe a turn of the doorknob will make them understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNINGS ————————————-

•Blood
•Gore
•Guns
•Death/murder
•relationships
•language/cussing
•inappropriate behavior
•self harm
•mentions of disorders
•phobias
•LGBTQIA+

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FIRST PERSON STORY!
__________________________

Character 1 - Jaxon Carollo—
Female -
Main protagonist. As the main character, she has a very lazy personality.she doesn't like to get out much into things. Argumentative. She doesn't like to start conversations, yet when she's around the people she cares about, all she does is talk. One of the more depressed members. Has a history of self harm. Gets help from her brother and her friends.

Character 2 - Dash Carollo ——
Male -
Second protagonist. Jaxons brother. As her older brother, he's very protective of Jaxon and their family. He's doing everything in his power to keep Jaxon safe and happy. Temper is easily triggered. Knows Jaxon is mildly Depressed. One of the more active members of the group. Loves to talk with the people he cares about. Loves making jokes (even if they aren't funny, yet somehow makes them funny.)

Character 3 - Serenity Hudgens ——
Female -
Jaxons best friend. Known each other since childhood. Around the same age. Isn't much of a talker to new people, not that socially active yet loves to talk to the people she knows. Temper is somewhat easily broken. Hasn't seen Jaxon since 6th grade. They don't talk much. Loves to help and care for people who need support through their lives.

Character 4 - Allison (Ally) Rose ——
Dash's girlfriend. They've been together for about a year or 2. Doesn't talk much. Very sweet and funny. Not the best listening skills, but pays attention when someone asks for something. She mostly keeps things to herself, but she does open up to people when she's in the mood to.

Character 5 - Aiden Ward ——
Male -
Jaxon and dash's good friend. Doesn't talk much, but talks a lot after school hours. Loves games. Good to talk to. Enjoys talking and playing games with his closest friends. Likes Warhammer. Heartbroken from vicious breakup. can't move past his ex. tries to get people to like him. gathers anger and hate and uses it as a tool. the only Russian Jaxon knows. likes history and militarism. Likes advanced technology and weapons. The only Russian of the friend group.

Character 6 - Maverick Hedgpeth ——
Male -
Jaxon's "best friend". Kind and sweet, sometimes has an attitude. Loves hanging out with friends. Usually starts conversations the most. Very affectionate towards Jaxon. Loves to play video games with Aiden and dash. Usually cracks a few jokes every now and then, but when he does, dash always adds to the joke.

Character 7 - Mason Guerrero ——
Male -
Jaxon's Ex.
(More information coming soon)

__________________________

If you are not comfortable with these topics, I would recommend that the click off of this story.

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!