~Chapter 3~

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Self-harm (injections)
Blood

As my body slowly starts to regain consciousness, my eyes flutter open. Looking at the ceiling.

"Dammit... what the...?" I say quietly, looking around my bathroom.

That's when I stare at the spilled pill container on the ground.

"It must've gotten knocked over when I fell..." I thought to myself, picking up each of the pills.

Out of nowhere, my body fails, my arms drop to my sides and my legs give out.

I fall, into the sink, my head slamming against the sink counter, shaking the mirror so that it falls and shatters against the ground, bits of glass impaling my skin, creating small cuts.

My body hits the floor, blood seeping out of the side of my head and my arms, the glass covering my body head-to-toe.

"W-why can't I move...-?!" I think to myself. Struggling to get up.

My body aches as I move my arms and legs ever so slightly.

"Shit... I need help-..." I say quietly.

"Help..."

The loud crash warns dash that something had happened. He ran upstairs, bursting into my room.

Noticing the bathroom light was on, he knocks on the door.

"Jaxon?! Are you okay? What the hell happened-?!" Dash yells, pounding on the door with his fist.

"Dash..."

"JAXON ANSWER ME!" Dash yells louder.

He calls my name,

over, and over again.

I can't respond. My body won't let me.

"JAXON..."

All of a sudden, the door bursts open, the door almost fully ripped in half from the kick.

Dash runs towards me, grabbing my limp body and leaning me against the wall.

"What the hell did you do?!" Dash yells, grabbing a large towel and applying pressure to my head wound.

"I'm sorry..." I say quietly, my eyes watering slightly.

Dash stares at me in disbelief and sadness.

Dash grabs me and hugs me tightly.

"Don't. Ever. Do this again." Dash said.

...

"Please."

...

"Jaxon please. We already lost dad, I can't loose you next." Dash said, his eyes slightly filling with tears.

...

"Fine..." I say, resting my head on dash's shoulder.

After dash took the time to patch up my wounds, pulling out each piece of glass from my arms, he lies me down on my bed, gently putting one of my favorite red hoodies on me.

"Why..." dash asked gently sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at me.

"I'm sorry... I-I don't know what I was thinking.." I say, a frown on my face.

Dash places his hand on my cheek.

"Don't do that, okay? You scared me. I thought you were dead..." dash says, removing his hand from my cheek.

I nod, feeling guilty for making him worry so much.

"Hey dash...?" I ask him, looking up to look at him.

"Hm?"

"What ever happened to dad..?"

...

"That's a story for a different night"

"Why not now..?"

...

"You need rest."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Say no one more time."

...

"I refuse."

...

I laugh, knowing that I've finally tricked him.

"You son of a bitch."