~Chapter 10~

⚠️WARNING⚠️

•blood/gore
•violence
•gun
•knife
•attempted murder
•Suicide Attempt

As I hold Aiden's body in my hands, I hear footsteps coming towards me and dash.

I turn around and see maverick, serenity, and ally.

"Is he..." Maverick tries to speak, but can't seem to get the words out of his mouth.

"Not... yet..." I reply, knowing what he was trying to say.

Just saying yes to a question like that hurts.

"M-maybe the doctors c-can save him..." I say, wiping my tears.

Everyone goes silent, they know I'm just desperate.

Before I realized, mason had already gotten out of the ropes.

I look over, and see that the gun is not longer on the ground, but In masons hands.

He shoots ofc the gun, the bullet drying towards ally.

"ALLY-!" Serenity yells.

Before anyone realized, dash runs over, pushing all out of the way, taking the hit.

I run over, kneeling down in front of him as he holds his bleeding shoulder.

"Dash, you Bitch-!!" I yell at him, ripping a small piece of my shirt, wrapping his shoulder.

"What did you call me??" He says.

"You heard me."

Dash sighs.

Mason holds the gun, and starts running off.

I stand up and run after him, not looking back at my friends.

As I run down the hallways after him, he turns a sharp corner, and gets out of my vision.

I pause, looking around, wondering where he went.

I hear maverick run down the hallway, but out of nowhere, he falls. A bullet shot into his hand.

My eyes widen, and before I could run over there, mason runs out of a room, hitting me against the window.

The window shatters.

Still standing on the floor, I look at mason, who is holding the bloody knife in his hand.

I look down, and I realize...

I've been stabbed.

Distracted by the fact of my side bleeding, mason grabs me by the collar of my shirt, and pushing me.

I feel the breeze from behind me. The window shattered as he holds me by my shirt.

I get lifted from the ground, my body dangling from the 2nd floor of the school building, Mason having the entire ability to just let go, and let me fall, possibly to my own death.

"Put her down..." maverick says. Slowly walking closer towards mason and I.

Mason holds his arm out the window, holding to my shirt collar tightly as I dangle out of the broken window.

"Maverick..." I say quietly, looking at him.

Mason smirks.

"Sorry not sorry." He says.

My eyes widen as I feel his grip loosen.

He lets go, and I feel myself fall.

"JAXON-!" Maverick yells, running towards the broken window.

I grab the edge of the window, the glass impaling my hand, yet holding on for dear life. I feel a hand touch mine, looking up, I see maverick, grabbing my hand, trying to pull me up.

"There's nothing left to do, but let go." I think to myself.

"Maybe I'll finally get what I've always wanted..."

...

"I'm sorry maverick.."

"I'm sorry serenity..."

"I'm sorry ally..."

"I'm sorry Aiden..."

...

"I'm sorry, brother..."

...

"I love you all..."

...

I let go of the window, falling to the ground.