~Chapter 5~

⚠️WARNING⚠️
•relationships

As the night comes to an end, I watch as ally and dash go outside into the backyard.

As I talk to maverick, I look over at the backyard window, nudging maverick to look aswell.

"What are they doing?" Maverick asks.

"Ally was talking to me earlier. She said that she was gonna kiss dash. I wonder if she's going to do it today?" I say, looking at maverick.

"Maybe. That's likely." Maverick says.

As ally looks at dash with a gentle smile.

"I wanted to ask you something.." ally says, looking up at dash.

"I did too." Dash says in response.

I watch them from the window, listening to them, giving the thumbs up to ally.

Ally nods slightly, taking a deep breath, before walking up to dash and closing her eyes, the gap of air between them closing.

I smile, watching as ally gently kisses dash, feeling happy for my brother.

Dash gently placed his hands on ally's back, ally's hands on dash's shoulders.

"I'm happy for them..." I say, looking away, back at maverick.

"Yeah, good for them." Maverick responds.

"I want to be in a relationship like theirs. It would be amazing. Yet no one seems to like me for who I am so, I've kinda just- gave up." I say, sitting down on the couch.

"Same. Last time, I got cheated on so, I'm kind of lost." Maverick says, sitting down next to me.

"What happened to you?" Maverick asks. "With your relationship?"

"Oh, uh... yeah, you remember mason?" I ask, shifting in my seat a bit.

Maverick nods.

"He was a bit manipulative, and tried to make me do some things I didn't want to."

...

"Im so sorry Jaxon..." maverick said, rubbing my back a bit.

"It's okay, it's in the past." I respond.

Maverick hugs me, wrapping his arms around me, I hug back, resting my head on his chest.

I look up at him, him looking down at me.

"Maverick...?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have any crushes on anyone?"

...

"Yeah, why?"

"Who?"

...

"That's not important."

I stop hugging maverick.

"Come one, just tell me who! I won't tell anyone!" I say, pleading.

"Nah, I'm good. I'd rather not." Maverick replies.

I frown, wanting to know who it is.

Maverick kisses my forehead before walking off towards the kitchen.

My eyes widen, and my cheeks turn pink.

"He-... huh...?"

Hello it's the writer here, I apologize that this was a short chapter, but I really hope you enjoy it!

- Jaxon